Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyrie goes full on Kanye w/ conspiracy theory on social media. Update: The Nets have suspended Kyrie for at least 5 games w/o pay

I didn’t read the book nore care about the baller but Dutch, Spanish and Portugese Jews in Amsterdam and Suriname were renown transatlantic slave traders. They set up shop for centuries and loads of those families are still as wealthy as can be. Not saying that the European jews dominated the slave trade but they did participate …
Rolling Stone lying about Jewish people owning African slaves when Jewish people did own slaves.

“It’s those extremist sects that have often parroted “classic” antisemitic tropes, like claiming European Jews (often referred to as the “synagogue of Satan”) wield outsized control over society, especially in industries like banking and the media. They’ve also pushed antisemitic claims that Jews are responsible for slavery and the “effeminizing of Black men.””

slave-auction-1596x900.jpg

Did Jews really own slaves?
Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did. The Jewish population in these cities was quite small, however, so the total number of slaves they owned represented just a small fraction of the total slave population; Eli Faber, a historian at New York City’s John Jay College reported that in 1790, Charleston’s Jews owned a total of 93 slaves, and that “perhaps six Jewish families” lived in Savannah in 1771.

A number of wealthy Jews were also involved in the slave trade in the Americas, some as shipowners who imported slaves and others as agents who resold them. In the United States, Isaac Da Costa of Charleston, David Franks of Philadelphia and Aaron Lopez of Newport, Rhode Island, are among the early American Jews who were prominent in the importation and sale of African slaves. In addition, some Jews were involved in the trade in various European Caribbean colonies. Alexandre Lindo, a French-born Jew who became a wealthy merchant in Jamaica in the late 18th century, was a major seller of slaves on the island.

How much push back would the public give if it was said the black people ruled the world? They would laugh and feel the need to not even entertain it.

Shit, we got everyone claiming they made hiphop and that it didn’t come from black Americans.
Tired of this shit

I never see this many posts when elon, bezos or any white person messes up.
never seen a two week hit job when white people or anyone talks shit about us.
niggas love to pile on niggas with dawights

Say you don’t agree and move on. The constant posting of shit to prove only one side is wack and a tactic used by dawights.
We gotta do better.
Buck breaking at modern times
STFU already man. Trump got the same treatment and Elon been getting shitted on by people on Twitter. Neither has anything to do with this thread though and you keep deflecting. You sound like "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME?" When people talk about racist cops. You sucking so much dick for people who would not piss on you if you were on fire. Kanye been shitting on people and you talking about "when anyone tsaks about us". I am started to think you lack comprehension skills? No one on this board gives white people a pass. Take off your blinders cause that BS you been pushing is false.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of niggas getting swept up in white boy 4chan waves of thought. It's past the point of thinking/debating if you think the shit is true or not. I just want better for us and not this fake deep fake hotep "I know something you don't" woo woo shit being passed around as thinking freely. Somebody slap these niggas with several copies of 40 Million Dollar Slaves.
Exactly. That is some QAnon shit and people like Kyrie and Kanye are poison pushing this garbage to black people.

They should stick a poll at the end of the movie with something like: Did you hear about our film from Kyrie’s tweets, or the media’s reaction to the tweets? I doubt even 10% would say the former. The media needs to be held accountable for “promoting” this shit too, they have a much larger platform and reach.

STFU already man. Trump got the same treatment and Elon been getting shitted on by people on Twitter. Neither has anything to do with this thread though and you keep deflecting. You sound like "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME?" When people talk about racist cops. You sucking so much dick for people who would not piss on you if you were on fire. Kanye been shitting on people and you talking about "when anyone tsaks about us". I am started to think you lack comprehension skills? No one on this board gives white people a pass. Take off your blinders cause that BS you been pushing is false.
This nigga really said comprehension skills? And posts this?
Lol
Are you sure what I said is false?

They should stick a poll at the end of the movie with something like: Did you hear about our film from Kyrie’s tweets, or the media’s reaction to the tweets? I doubt even 10% would say the former. The media needs to be held accountable for “promoting” this shit too, they have a much larger platform and reach.
D04FDDB2-6881-487A-A1E3-BC2B8E467DCE.jpeg

Exactly. That is some QAnon shit and people like Kyrie and Kanye are poison pushing this garbage to black people.
But the overall American school system …..
Ya know. I think we just seeing things different because we looking at two different level of shit.

fwiw imo im not cool w completely trashin kryie and i kinda more lean towards @DOS_patos

but what annoys me is that when they asked him to explain the tweet or doc, it was like he couldnt explain it....he said sum other stuff.

That makes me think (which im now guessin is common knowledge) kyrie DID NOT even watch the doc!!!

Homie prolly jus saw the cover, watched sumone watching a 10 sec clip of it on tik tok n decided to post it.

Like wtf bruh?? Jus say "i didnt watch the doc, gimmie sum time to watch it. Then i'll get back to you. And yes, i'll take it down rn, then decide on it after i watch it"

But no....we gotta do this silly song n dance.

Jus my 2 cents

fwiw imo im not cool w completely trashin kryie and i kinda more lean towards @DOS_patos

but what annoys me is that when they asked him to explain the tweet or doc, it was like he couldnt explain it....he said sum other stuff.

That makes me think (which im now guessin is common knowledge) kyrie DID NOT even watch the doc!!!

Homie prolly jus saw the cover, watched sumone watching a 10 sec clip of it on tik tok n decided to post it.

Like wtf bruh?? Jus say "i didnt watch the doc, gimmie sum time to watch it. Then i'll get back to you. And yes, i'll take it down rn, then decide on it after i watch it"

But no....we gotta do this silly song n dance.

Jus my 2 cents
407C5502-C674-458D-95EC-C69BDD8994CA.jpeg

Back