Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyrie goes full on Kanye w/ conspiracy theory on social media. Update: The Nets have suspended Kyrie for at least 5 games w/o pay

Are niggas mad at the platform that out this out or just the nigga who tweeted it? Or how about who made it?
Di y’all know what it takes to get something put on streaming?
Sooooo it got this far but there’s an issue cuz kyrie tweeted it?

Y’all really hate black men here.
Miss me with he’s stupid or however you feel about him.
y’all really ok with silencing our own to not offend them?
smdh
Shit is sad

You right I forget that most niggas like to be spoon fed information and only accept what the media tells them as truth. There’s never any time to actually see or learn for themselves. Easier to dissect and run with a small clip, partial headline, etc from a 3 hour long doc. Anything otherwise Is too hard.

now here comes the slick responses to justify that position

I can’t get with a lot of talking points about Kyrie. Same with Kanye. Listening to Ebro vent the way he does? With all the rap music he plays with such crazy lyrics? Yet you can’t let It’s All About The Benjamin’s play out with Jadas line about stacking chips like hebrews.

If a lyor cohen can be seen as a man who doesn’t care about these young black males long enough to make sure they don’t out certain lyrics out because it’s detrimental, then what does it expose? That on our side, we should be a lot more prideful and respectful, yet on his side and people like him? They jump on your back and essentially pull your card and it’s not due to respect and us all loving each other, but about us bending the knee to them.

It just is what it is.

All I would seriously like to know is what is supposed to be the lesson taken from this? Cuz I’ve been hearing about this “black man is the original Jews” stuff for a few years now and to be honest the only people I’ve seen peddling it hard have been some nutty niggas…. and if anyone comes at me with the premise of watching a 3 hour doc about something I’m already put off about you won’t get a slick response. Just a simple no.

Y’all niggas really expect someone on this black ass website to try to watch a movie that shows a quote from Hitler in a positive light in order to have some type of “debate”?

:huh2:
Yet they put x and milk in negative light.
see, this is that limiting shit black people do.
you can ignore a possible truth because of some other shit.
hiw long niggas rick with ghandi even tho he hated us?
Do we real need to list the fuck shit we follow while clearly disrespected.
Stop this fake moral ground shit

You right I forget that most niggas like to be spoon fed information and only accept what the media tells them as truth. There’s never any time to actually see or learn for themselves. Easier to dissect and run with a small clip, partial headline, etc from a 3 hour long doc. Anything otherwise Is too hard.

To research takes time.
To watch a movie takes time.
kne if them avenger movies was like three hours. Same with lotr. But that’s more important. No one said shit about the symbolism in the movie cuz they were entertained while being programmed.
challange what your told only when it comes to a nigga telling it to you. Everyone else is trust worthy.

niggas was just talking about self improvement scams from black people.
Smdh
Sad

Yet they put x and milk in negative light.
see, this is that limiting shit black people do.
you can ignore a possible truth because of some other shit.
hiw long niggas rick with ghandi even tho he hated us?
Do we real need to list the fuck shit we follow while clearly disrespected.
Stop this fake moral ground shit

I most definitely can ignore a “possible truth” considering it’s partly rooted from a Hitler quote lol. Im not a religious dude anyways so all this would be wasted on me to begin with. I’d just like to know why y’all believe it.

I can’t get with a lot of talking points about Kyrie. Same with Kanye. Listening to Ebro vent the way he does? With all the rap music he plays with such crazy lyrics? Yet you can’t let It’s All About The Benjamin’s play out with Jadas line about stacking chips like hebrews.

If a lyor cohen can be seen as a man who doesn’t care about these young black males long enough to make sure they don’t out certain lyrics out because it’s detrimental, then what does it expose? That on our side, we should be a lot more prideful and respectful, yet on his side and people like him? They jump on your back and essentially pull your card and it’s not due to respect and us all loving each other, but about us bending the knee to them.

It just is what it is.
Lyor straight up said he’s an opportunist with a family to feed.
that’s cool and no pressure put on him.
making takes him to Africa to get on the Afrobeats thing now.
is anyone mad at Akon?
We allow them to prey on us and are so fucked up….we now take them to the prey for the gain of one.
sick of this shit

I most definitely can ignore a “possible truth” considering it’s partly rooted from a Hitler quote lol. Im not a religious dude anyways so all this would be wasted on me to begin with. I’d just like to know why y’all believe it.
Believe or challenge and research it to see if true? Vs brushing it off as false because of who said it.
that’s like saying milk was a dumbass because he’s black and a person hates blacks. It’s just that simple.

I'm so tired of niggas getting swept up in white boy 4chan waves of thought. It's past the point of thinking/debating if you think the shit is true or not. I just want better for us and not this fake deep fake hotep "I know something you don't" woo woo shit being passed around as thinking freely. Somebody slap these niggas with several copies of 40 Million Dollar Slaves.

All I would seriously like to know is what is supposed to be the lesson taken from this? Cuz I’ve been hearing about this “black man is the original Jews” stuff for a few years now and to be honest the only people I’ve seen peddling it hard have been some nutty niggas…. and if anyone comes at me with the premise of watching a 3 hour doc about something I’m already put off about you won’t get a slick response. Just a simple no.
I’m not ir don’t mean to attack you per se.
My fault if it’s coming that way.
But even nutty niggas can have truth.
if we gave dawights a chance to teach us, why can’t our own?
they lied to us for centuries while raping and killing us and using us for labor and sport.
someone who looks like you don’t get a chance to tell the truth or lie?

I'm so tired of niggas getting swept up in white boy 4chan waves of thought. It's past the point of thinking/debating if you think the shit is true or not. I just want better for us and not this fake deep fake hotep "I know something you don't" woo woo shit being passed around as thinking freely. Somebody slap these niggas with several copies of 40 Million Dollar Slaves.
Hi gabi. How you been?

Let me add to this again…
How many times dudes be like “10 mins? Can u time stamp or summarize?”
Niggas really that busy? Doing what?
Cuz if it ain’t community work or family time…
Yea

Scratching and surviving. How you been, king? House good?
I’m good. Slowly planning my Bay Area take over. our folk in Oakland need a lot of help. Got ideas to do my part and tons of support from the locals and govt already. I’ll tell you more about it shortly.
House is cool. We decided to renovate before the house warming. Turning it into a automated smart house. We just realized a while ago that we have mountain lion warning signs next to our driveway. Strange times we living in.

I’m good. Slowly planning my Bay Area take over. our folk in Oakland need a lot of help. Got ideas to do my part and tons of support from the locals and govt already. I’ll tell you more about it shortly.
House is cool. We decided to renovate before the house warming. Turning it into a automated smart house. We just realized a while ago that we have mountain lion warning signs next to our driveway. Strange times we living in.
I coulda told you that since you wana be bougie in the hills lol

I coulda told you that since you wana be bougie in the hills lol
Here you go. Lol.
Some one recently told me they hope my house slides down the side of the mountain. First person I thought of was you. Lol
Now why I gotta be bougie? I mean I am tho.

Back