Kyrie goes full on Kanye w/ conspiracy theory on social media. Update: The Nets have suspended Kyrie for at least 5 games w/o pay

"Take the tweet down you fuckin n word!!!"

me-lol.gif

This is why this guy is a clown as well. "Free thinker" equals none thinking. This guy said "when I post, it does not mean I agree with everything they say". Yet your dumb goofy ass posted it for what reason?

This clown tweets shit some dumb shit than cries about the media talking about it. You guys need to stop defending certain people. Kyrie is another smart dumb nigga who is a narcissist like Kanye.

This guy could not even explain why he says what he says...and then crys again about the media. He also said the Earth is flat.

Clown status. Gow can you be a free thinker when you posting conspiracy theories and other people's quotes? I hate people like this. Being black does not give you a pass. Just plain ignorant.

Then I hate these idiots who act like people like Kyrie jave a point. What is the point to this none sense?

Bruh contradicted himself at the highest level in 5 minutes lol.

He didn’t shut down anybody to be real.

After listening to it in its entirety, he came off stupid and not understanding what he said just a few minutes before before making a statement that contradicts himself.

But him and Ye are the same person because they are both so self absorbed they think they have real knowledge about a topic they really don’t and use their platform to promote themselves in that way.

But they are attacking him though

I never see this many posts when elon, bezos or any white person messes up.
never seen a two week hit job when white people or anyone talks shit about us.
niggas love to pile on niggas with dawights

Say you don’t agree and move on. The constant posting of shit to prove only one side is wack and a tactic used by dawights.
We gotta do better.
Buck breaking at modern times

Last edited: