Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Here's some advice.

If there's more white people than black people at a racial inequality protest, take yo ass home. Those white people are criminals and plants to fuck up the image of the movement. They gonna duck off, put on a mask, and start breaking shit.

That's not true bruh. I mean I get why you're saying that, but people have to remember black people only make up 13% of this country and a smaller portion of certain parts of the country. A lot of the most peaceful protests haven't been majority black just because of how the numbers work out. We're talking about Wisconsin here not ATL.

This ain't it bruh

A white supremacist shot 3 ppl at leisure and the police basically high fived him. That's the focus. It's ignorant to not be concerned because there were no black victims this time

Ughhh. Man, y'all try to make me look like I'm on some bullshit on purpose I think. I'll bite though. He got arrested and he's been charged. It's not like they just let him off. I do agree with you some though. The craziest thing on those videos were the cops just letting him walk his ass on by them.

And what'd he do to be a white supremacist? Im not saying he isn't. I don't know a lot about the kid. But what'd he do to be labeled a white supremacist?

Ughhh. Man, y'all try to make me look like I'm on some bullshit on purpose I think. I'll bite though. He got arrested and he's been charged. It's not like they just let him off. I do agree with you some though. The craziest thing on those videos were the cops just letting him walk his ass on by them.

And what'd he do to be a white supremacist? Im not saying he isn't. I don't know a lot about the kid. But what'd he do to be labeled a white supremacist?

Him coming in from out of town, illegally armed....into a place that has absolutely nothing to do with him... to "protect the property and preserve law and order" against people that are protesting the killing of an unarmed black man makes me think he's leaning on the side of white supremacy... not to mention him being a supporter of Blue Lives Matter and Trump....

Bruh

I don't even have the energy for this

I don't understand how you as a black man have the energy to give white people any type of benefit of the doubt

Certain things are just common knowledge since 2016

One of these things is trump supporters are white supremacists, period. Really most right wingers are but especially trumpsuckers.. like that's the entire point.

Every fox news watcher. Every patriot. Every militia member. Every Karen. All of them.

I thought that was understood at this point

Not trying to detail.....But niggas are killing anyone here in Philly. I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around all of this.

:hahaha:

Bruh

I don't even have the energy for this

I don't understand how you as a black man have the energy to give white people any type of benefit of the doubt

Certain things are just common knowledge since 2016

One of these things is trump supporters are white supremacists, period. Really most right wingers are but especially trumpsuckers.. like that's the entire point.

Every fox news watcher. Every patriot. Every militia member. Every Karen. All of them.

I thought that was understood at this point

He might be. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one. I just didn't know if he had some clearly racist shit (FB/Twitter Post, liking a racist post, member of a racist group, follows a racist group on social media, video of him saying something racist). I'm not saying he's not a white supremacist. Was just asking why you were sure he was one.

Supports Trump = White Supremacist. Gotcha.

Back