Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Well i watched this. 1st of all the title is clickbait. 2nd he is cherry picking the facts and not mentioning because of the history of fucked up police activities, they no longer have the benefit of the doubt. Tho he is right about police "wanting" to arrest ppl and the prison industrial complex. And bron does tend to make sweeping, uninformed statements. Tho him using bron not goin to college as a critique seems unfair

Well i watched this. 1st of all the title is clickbait. 2nd he is cherry picking the facts and not mentioning because of the history of fucked up police activities, they no longer have the benefit of the doubt. Tho he is right about police "wanting" to arrest ppl and the prison industrial complex. And bron does tend to make sweeping, uninformed statements. Tho him using bron not goin to college as a critique seems unfair

I like to read so I frequent that site from time to time. When I would read the comments from his articles, the comments would be way too positive like great job Jason! what a great points Jason! I’m so happy you could write what you want without the left censoring your Jason!! It’s sad and pathetic

Back