Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Damn. These niggas basically described a scene from a action movie. lol

I wouldnt be surprised if he got off on the murder charges. Plus one of the "attackers" was clearly armed.

Only question is...where did he get the gun from if he "didnt cross state lines with it"...wonder why they didn't go into detail about that? LOL

he if this kid gets off. He will go become a far right/alt right folk hero. He gone be str8 4ever

Last edited:
So would y'all say if a group of armed black men, counter protested a white supremacist rally, it's a greenlight to fuck them up? If they get attacked, and shoot someone in self defense they need to be locked up? Since they came there armed, they were planning to kill people? And they
knew they were going to make the white supremacist mad by being there so they were provoking them? Im just trying figure out who's being bias, and who is being consistent with their logic.

I'd side with the black men. They have the right to express their opinions. They have the right to bare arms. They have the right to defend themselves. White folks being mad about it doesn't give them the right to attack them.

And don't let the media mislead y'all on how far he drove by emphasizing the different states. The cities are like 20-30 miles apart from what I've been reading. Some people drive that far to get to work. Media's controlling some of yall. Never seen people freak out so hard over a 40 min drive because it crossed a state line. C'mon y'all. I respect the independent thinkers we have here. Don't let media spin tell you what to think.

I've never seen y'all get this worked up over crossing a state line

So would y'all say if a group of armed black men, counter protested a white supremacist rally, it's a greenlight to fuck them up? If they get attacked, and shoot someone in self defense they need to be locked up? Since they came there armed, they were planning to kill people? And they
knew they were going to make the white supremacist mad by being there so they were provoking them? Im just trying figure out who's being bias, and who is being consistent with their logic.

I'd side with the black men. They have the right to express their opinions. They have the right to bare arms. They have the right to defend themselves. White folks being mad about it doesn't give them the right to attack them.

And don't let the media mislead y'all on how far he drove by emphasizing the different states. The cities are like 20-30 miles apart from what I've been reading. Some people drive that far to get to work. Media's controlling some of yall. Never seen people freak out so hard over a 40 min drive because it crossed a state line. C'mon y'all. I respect the independent thinkers we have here. Don't let media spin tell you what to think.

Honestly not understanding why ur doing so much to give this piece of shit an out.....he shot three people bruh what are we doing here?

lol @ coming at us for pointing out that he crossed state lines... I dont give a fuck if it was 2 minutes away he still crossed state lines and it was still illegal for him to have a gun in the first place.

If they can attack us even AFTER they have killed us for having traces of weed in our systems or having some parking tickets or some shit.. we can call out this lil bastard for illegally wielding a weapon and shooting people with it.

You on the wrong side of this one bruh... ima just leave it at that

Honestly not understanding why ur doing so much to give this piece of shit an out.....he shot three people bruh what are we doing here?

lol @ coming at us for pointing out that he crossed state lines... I dont give a fuck if it was 2 minutes away he still crossed state lines and it was still illegal for him to have a gun in the first place.

If they can attack us even AFTER they have killed us for having traces of weed in our systems or having some parking tickets or some shit.. we can call out this lil bastard for illegally wielding a weapon and shooting people with it.

You on the wrong side of this one bruh... ima just leave it at that

It's a basic out. Im not reaching for one. If they don't have a valid reason for attacking him he can claim self defense. If he did some shit that allows someone to attack him, he's guilty of murder...lock him up. IDGAF about this kid. If he did some shit to get locked up, lock his ass up.

Nobody's denying him having the gun was illegal. And I'm not saying anything to defend him as a person. I'm just saying the shootings were justified.

Im not saying the media isn't foul for putting their spin on shit. Im just saying don't fall for their okey doke. When they say a black man had weed in his system, be smart enough to say GTFOH with that bullshit. When they say this kid crossed a state line, recognize the same bullshit they're trying to run on you. They're trying to influence, not inform.

This is supposed to be the first guy that got killed. Think they're saying he's a sex offender too. Just because they're at a rally, don't think these dudes are worth shit. But that's who y'all want justice for. Now that we can say both are shitty people, can we just focus on the events that happened?

I stopped reading after first paragraph this kid wanted to shoot somebody and he did that’s it. It ain’t about state line

That boy would've shot YOU in the face

Burn your cape

Back