Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

They showed a shitty version of the first guy shot in that video... you can't see shit.

One guy was chasing him. He was running away from that guy, then eventually shot him to defend himself. The crowd around him got mad, and some people chased him and tried to fuck him up while he was on the ground. He shot 2 people in that group that chased him and tried to fuck bum up.

That's what I've seen on video. How's that not self defense to you?

You ask for info you may not have and when its is provided you disregard it. So how about you get all the info for yourself, it's all in this thread and all over the internet, and then reevaluate your position.

I'm asking what fact was given that I ignored? Just a direct question looking for a direct answer.

I'm not playing this game. If you can't see what information you disregarded in the post that I quoted, in which you were quoting another post, then you're not intelligent enough for me to have this conversation with.

And why continue responding to me without taking my suggestion of researching this situation more first?

@The Mad Titan already provided that information and he disregarded it.

Before he was chased. He shot somebody and said “I just killed somebody”

He ran away and they chased him and then he shot more people.

Why are we starting in the middle of the story when there's video of him before that? He was being chased by 1 person. He shot that person in self defense. A group didn't like that and chased him trying to jump him. He shot them in self defense. What am I ignoring?

As a guns owner, I understand that if I show up to so called protect property, and shoot somebody, supposedly over said property that ppl will likely see me as a piece of shit and try to disarm me.

Fuck that little bitch.

Lol at the end of the video. Police didn't want to admit they fucked up by not detaining him. Any indication? Everyone was screaming that the kid just shot people

They showed a shitty version of the first guy shot in that video... you can't see shit.

One guy was chasing him. He was running away from that guy, then eventually shot him to defend himself. The crowd around him got mad, and some people chased him and tried to fuck him up while he was on the ground. He shot 2 people in that group that chased him and tried to fuck bum up.

That's what I've seen on video. How's that not self defense to you?

When you go looking for trouble and find it, you don't get to turn around and claim self defense. That's zimmerman shit. And yes, I know the legality can say otherwise but the shit is cowardly.

But fuck all that. I don't see him being chased the first time. What I do see is him running toward somebody and shooting them before he runs away and eventually is chased after.

You can justify it however you want in you mind, but don't taint responsible gun ownership by being the guy who wants to, as a gun owner, defend a piece of shit bigot teen who should not have been running around with a firearm in the first place.

Why are we starting in the middle of the story when there's video of him before that? He was being chased by 1 person. He shot that person in self defense. A group didn't like that and chased him trying to jump him. He shot them in self defense. What am I ignoring?
The beginning of the story is he drove a 100 miles across state line w a weapon he wasn’t supposed to have in a no open carry state...start there

When you go looking for trouble and find it, you don't get to turn around and claim self defense. That's zimmerman shit. And yes, I know the legality can say otherwise but the shit is cowardly.

But fuck all that. I don't see him being chased the first time. What I do see is him running toward somebody and shooting them before he runs away and eventually is chased after.

You can justify it however you want in you mind, but don't taint responsible gun ownership by being the guy who wants to, as a gun owner, defend a piece of shit bigot teen who should not have been running around with a firearm in the first place.

This isn't like Zimmerman. Fuck Zimmerman.

Here's a good video. Lots of angles without people giving their opinion the whole time. Now in that first shooting you're saying he wasn't running from anyone, but was running at someone and shot them?

I didn’t see his life in danger.

I saw a kid with a firearm looking for trouble and provoking folks.

He ran to a dealership, where protesters were breaking car windows, armed with his rifle. He was pursuing someone around that car with his rifle at the ready when the first victim ran up behind him yelling "fuck you" and was summarily shot in the face.

All kinds of self-defense there....

This isn't like Zimmerman. Fuck Zimmerman.

Here's a good video. Lots of angles without people giving their opinion the whole time. Now in that first shooting you're saying he wasn't running from anyone, but was running at someone and shot them?

When he shot the first person, he started shooting when the guy wasn't even chasing him. Go back and look again or find another video. They're all over youtube.

I hope the piece of shit gets what he deserve in a cell or on a cold street.

Back