Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Earlier Thursday, Jackson joined Blake’s family in calling for the indictment of the officer who shot Blake in the back seven times as the 29-year-old dad walked away from the scene of an alleged domestic dispute and opened his vehicle door.

Blake’s three sons were seated in the back seat as the horror unfolded.

Jackson, 78, urged protesters to keep marching and slammed Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth for his 2018 comments suggesting Black people should be “warehoused” for crimes such as theft and obstruction.

At a press conference earlier Thursday, Beth thanked residents for their support, made a strange comment about Tuesday night and didn’t take any questions.

“Last night was very peaceful,” Beth said, referring to Wednesday’s protests. “Tuesday night, not quite so peaceful, but it wasn’t too bad.”

Beth spoke after video re-surfaced Wednesday showing disturbing comments he made in 2018 about Black suspects arrested following the theft of merchandise from a retail store and a police pursuit.

In that case, he referred to the suspects as “trash” who should be locked in a “warehouse.”

“Let’s put them in jail. Let’s stop them from truly, at least some of these males, going out and getting 10 other women pregnant and having small children,” he said.

The racist rant led to a meeting with the NAACP and an apology issued four days later.

It's true. Fuck those cops, they shouldn't have shot him. They could have avoided that.

Also, from what I've seen (maybe I don't have some info y'all have. I'd like it though, so please inform me) the kid was acting in self defense. I didn't see him shoot anybody that he didn't try to run away from.

Maybe it's the gun owner in me. But I feel like if a group of grown ass men are chasing me, one throws a haymaker at me, I eventually trip to the ground, and while I'm down a guy gets a running start to kick me in the head, another guy tries to hit me in the head with a skateboard, and another guy runs up on me with a gun in his hand... I'd be able to shoot them to defend myself.

It's true. Fuck those cops, they shouldn't have shot him. They could have avoided that.

Also, from what I've seen (maybe I don't have some info y'all have. I'd like it though, so please inform me) the kid was acting in self defense. I didn't see him shoot anybody that he didn't try to run away from.

Maybe it's the gun owner in me. But I feel like if a group of grown ass men are chasing me, one throws a haymaker at me, I eventually trip to the ground, and while I'm down a guy gets a running start to kick me in the head, another guy tries to hit me in the head with a skateboard, and another guy runs up on me with a gun in his hand... I'd be able to shoot them to defend myself.

As a guns owner, I understand that if I show up to so called protect property, and shoot somebody, supposedly over said property that ppl will likely see me as a piece of shit and try to disarm me.

Fuck that little bitch.

As a guns owner, I understand that if I show up to so called protect property, and shoot somebody, supposedly over said property that ppl will likely see me as a piece of shit and try to disarm me.

Fuck that little bitch.

Again, you may know something I don't know. Who was shot over trying to destroy property? I saw video of him shooting 3 people (and I haven't heard about a 4th), and all of them were chasing him as he tried to run away from them.

If he shot someone trying to break into a building, I'm on your side. He should be locked up for shooting that person.

Again, you may know something I don't know. Who was shot over trying to destroy property? I saw video of him shooting 3 people (and I haven't heard about a 4th), and all of them were chasing him as he tried to run away from them.

If he shot someone trying to break into a building, I'm on your side. He should be locked up for shooting that person.

Check the video. The ppl were chasing him because he had just shot somebody

Check the video. The ppl were chasing him because he had just shot somebody

They showed a shitty version of the first guy shot in that video... you can't see shit.

One guy was chasing him. He was running away from that guy, then eventually shot him to defend himself. The crowd around him got mad, and some people chased him and tried to fuck him up while he was on the ground. He shot 2 people in that group that chased him and tried to fuck bum up.

That's what I've seen on video. How's that not self defense to you?

Back