Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

1598509435635.png

that's the dude who died lol. Other 2 guys were felons and one of them was photographed pulling a pistol.

White on White violence, indeed. I don't usually play the "this ain't our fight" card but I think I will here.

Definitely gonna see more alt-right kids emboldened by this. Stay smart out there.

View attachment 346712

that's the dude who died lol. Other 2 guys were felons and one of them was photographed pulling a pistol.

White on White violence, indeed. I don't usually play the "this ain't our fight" card but I think I will here.

Definitely gonna see more alt-right kids emboldened by this. Stay smart out there.

Damn son.

you pulling the classic white folks “but he was a criminal” statement

View attachment 346712

I already didn’t give a fuck because it was CAC on CAC violence. That ain’t our concern...

But this fool was a damn pedo?!?!

Yeah I’m Officially #TeamKyleRittenhouse
F2752235-9D55-4E83-8C2D-2827B3FCE815.gif

Go on and free that man

Damn son.

you pulling the classic white folks “but he was a criminal” statement

No I'm just giving ya'll a heads up before we start crying about CAC on CAC violence.......

1598524196345.png

they gonna rule the 2nd shooting justifiable cuz he's getting rushed but the 1st shooting video doesn't look as good for him imho:

Shooter in the white box, guy that got shot is in the blue.

Man it's sad to say but WE are going to have to deal with these race soldiers ourselves

It ain't sad at all. Black people was dumb as fuck to ever think otherwise. Thinking otherwise is part of what has kept us in this fucked up mind state we've been in for far too long.

Why would the ancestors of genocidal murderers and slave owners help us get equality and equity in a country they founded for the betterment of white people?

Last edited:
It ain't sad at all. Black people was dumb as fuck to ever think otherwise. Thinking otherwise is part of what has kept us in this fucked up mind state we've been in for far too long.

Why would the ancestors of genocidal murderers and slave owners help us get equality and equity in a country they founded for the betterment of white people?

They caught a break because Micah X turned out to be a weird dude that got kicked out the army for stealing soldiers panties lol, and weird shooters are a dime a dozen in Murica

I'm waiting for that video where somebody watches a pig murder their family member, and instead of screaming n crying, the family goes "oh its like dat?" and brings the AR-15s out.............

You know what I find interesting between Kyle Rittenhouse and jacob Blake? How the police treated both of the situations.

Now I do not have all the details but all I know is..

Police blasted Jacob Blake in the back at point blank range 7 times..even though they were right behind him as he walked around to his car

No tazer/no tackle to the ground...and he was a criminal to my knowledge

Rittenhouse is carrying AR15 WALKING TOWARDS A FLEET OF POLICE IN RIOT GEAR screaming i just shot someone..they do not use any kind of force toward him..just let him walk away also given him some water

Emmm, I'm i right?

Back