Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

@Black Dynamite lol how the hell did you select a white dude from the IC team to argue that you can be both pro-black and in love with a white person? he aint even black, how would he know what pro-black is!

:sayit:

Wait... WHAT?!

picard-facepalm.jpg

To add to my previous comments I just wanna state I have no problem with gay people, they are their own person and have their own choices to make, I remember years back when my son was younger me and my sister got into a heated debate, over here in the UK we have a shitty soap opera called hollyoaks that is on in the early evenings over here, I don't know how it is now due to me never tuning in but back then they had gays kissing all over the t.v, my son was in the room when one of these scenes was going on so I turned the tv channel over because I don't want him seeing it and my sister flipped the fuck out lol accusing me of being a homophobic and shit, it is my choice as a parent what I expose my children to and I know I am not the only one who thinks like this, let us breath and have our own opinion we are not attacking gays.

White ppl like to kiss their kids in the mouth

Africans don’t kiss their kids in the mouth.

White ppl have a vastly homo take on their culture.

Just saying

Not going to go through this thread but I can be sure without reading this thread went this many times platinum because niggas think an act typically seen as an intimate moment between anyone of the same sex is "gay". And so these experts on everything gay have chimed in.

Told ya gay threads always do major numbers it never fails. There are threads about beautiful women in the Picture forum that can't even get 10 posts but gay threads set records. You niggas mayne. I'm not judging but dayum..... Y'all gotta wonder sometimes........
Actually people talking about gay shit only happened on the last 2 pages.

my father kissed me on the lips. i kissed my 3 sons on the lips. I don't think it's right or wrong either way. I don't think it will damage a child if u do or don't kiss them on the lips. In my family it's normal. We don't even think about it.

With all the problems we have with fathers this debate is still going on? The reality is I wish that man was around to even give me a kiss. People are really that confused about a loving expression and something sexual. 99 percent of the time my son puts his forehead up to me when I kiss him. 1 percent of the time he puts his lips to kiss me and I kiss him. He is my son and will always overstand that his father loves him. There is nothing nasty about it. Some of you let your dog lick your face and kiss them but your son can’t get a kiss. This is another reason we are doomed.

Kissing kids on the lips should always be a no go. I've seen kids get mouth infections cause grimy ass older people kissed their lips. No bueno.

Kissing anybody but your wife on the lips is fucking weird.

Babies, Toddlers, Teengers, Adults all should be a no go for obvious reasons.

Back