Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

I took what you said as you saying KISSING is first and foremost sexual. It isn't sexual until we make it sexual.
all kissing =/= kissing on the lips. You draw the line at peck vs prolonged or open mouth or whatnot, I draw the line at other facial areas being grand and lips being a step too far.

I respect that.
I also don't let other people kiss my child on the lips if it isn't me or her father.

The culture of my house says, "We don't do that shit." The study of other cultures also has no effect on my decisions, whether I have or haven't studied them.

Once again, you're reaching with your bird-brained assumptions about being loved, because being kissed on the mouth is clearly the only way that one can show their affection. Lmao. Foh. You know how simple that sounds?

You be on some other muthafucka shit 9/10 any damn way though, so your colorful opinions are just that. I'd fully expect you to believe that nothing was wrong with breastfeeding a 5 year old.

That's not the same thing. We know the value of breast milk for babies, so that's a false equivalence. Kissing kids on the mouth has no discernible value to their development.

yeah I can tell you werent kissed much as a kid :/

“you be on some other shit” meaning I have my own opinion and I dont parrot shit Ive heard other ppl say. I think for myself something I notice alot of yall have struggle with

"riight"

yalls opnions just mesh right into each other. no revolutionary thought, no critical thinking just a bunch of noise and anger.

Its ok. I can tell some of yall should have been kissed more as children :/

also someone should have sat down with you and taught you that you dont have to adopt your parents parenting style.

“my parents didnt do it” so what? honestly wtf does that even mean? youre a whole ass adult now that is able to move freely.

Im so confused

yeah I can tell you werent kissed much as a kid :/

“you be on some other shit” meaning I have my own opinion and I dont parrot shit Ive heard other ppl say. I think for myself something I notice alot of yall have struggle with

"riight"

Lmao. My dealings with emotion are fine. My parents showed me more than enough affection, whether I wanted them to or not.

The "other shit" is the "Look at me. I'm 'progressive'. I've read a few books. The rest of you are unlearned, barbarous relics who still use grunting as a means of communication." Lol. Foh.

Thank you lol. These niggas act like we called them child molesters. I just dont show my affection to my kid with a kiss on the lips. Didnt know its because i oversexualized the whole thing

Because people do. I remember when the video for Game and 50's "Hate It Or Love It" dropped back in 2004 and he kisses his son on the lips at the end and some stupid niggas was saying that will turn a kid gay lol. People do make a big deal over the dumbest shit

yalls opnions just mesh right into each other. no revolutionary thought, no critical thinking just a bunch of noise and anger.

Its ok. I can tell some of yall should have been kissed more as children :/

also someone should have sat down with you and taught you that you dont have to adopt your parents parenting style.

“my parents didnt do it” so what? honestly wtf does that even mean? youre a whole ass adult now that is able to move freely.

Im so confused

Someones shit smells like cocoa butter yall.

Because people do. I remember when the video for Game and 50's "Hate It Or Love It" dropped back in 2004 and he kisses his son on the lips at the end and some stupid niggas was saying that will turn a kid gay lol. People do make a big deal over the dumbest shit

Exxxxactttttlyyyyy

Never kissed my 7 year old son on the lips, I always kiss my 3 year old daughter on the cheek or her head but last week she wanted a kiss on the lips and I wasn't gonna refuse her she is too cute, she probably saw me and her mother kissing and was curious to try it, to answer the topic tho nah I wouldn't be kissing my son on the lips to me that is setting a gay example and encourages homosexuality.

Lmao @ handshake. You people are lacking so much. He ain’t have to kiss you in your lips. I see it’s an issue and to each it’s own but a mfn handshake?

Never kissed my 7 year old son on the lips, I always kiss my 3 year old daughter on the cheek or her head but last week she wanted a kiss on the lips and I wasn't gonna refuse her she is too cute, she probably saw me and her mother kissing and was curious to try it, to answer the topic tho nah I wouldn't be kissing my son on the lips to me that is setting a gay example and encourages homosexuality.
lol @ having an issue with homosexuality but reproducing with a white person

I'm genuinely sorry but I'm cracking up right now.

lol @ having an issue with homosexuality but reproducing with a white person

I'm genuinely sorry but I'm cracking up right now.

He is white. Please don't use him as an example for what most of us have been saying.

Lmao @ handshake. You people are lacking so much. He ain’t have to kiss you in your lips. I see it’s an issue and to each it’s own but a mfn handshake?

In my younger years I got hugs from him then one day when I was about 6 he kissed my sister and shook my hand for the first time and told me this is what men do, not long after he left us and started a new family, love is love and a kiss doesn't mean shit to me.

He is white. Please don't use him as an example for what most of us have been saying.
are you sure he's white?

why was a white man in a debate about whether you can be both pro-black and with a white person, without once mentioning that he himself is a white dude?

Oh sorry guys I forgot it was 2018 a time when you can't say anything about gays without the gay brigade trying to jump on you, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it, feel free to disagree.

are you sure he's white?

why was a white man in a debate about whether you can be both pro-black and with a white person, without once mentioning that he himself is a white dude?

Because race is not important to me like it is to some of you guys.

Back