Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

With all the problems we have with fathers this debate is still going on? The reality is I wish that man was around to even give me a kiss. People are really that confused about a loving expression and something sexual. 99 percent of the time my son puts his forehead up to me when I kiss him. 1 percent of the time he puts his lips to kiss me and I kiss him. He is my son and will always overstand that his father loves him. There is nothing nasty about it. Some of you let your dog lick your face and kiss them but your son can’t get a kiss. This is another reason we are doomed.

We're not white. That point holds no weight with us and you damn well know it. And we're not "doomed" because some of us find it strange to kiss our boys on the lips. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter anyway. As long as you're able to convey emotion and affection to your kids in a positive manner, the "how" shouldn't be an issue.

We're not white. That point holds no weight with us and you damn well know it. And we're not "doomed" because some of us find it strange to kiss our boys on the lips. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter anyway. As long as you're able to convey emotion and affection to your kids in a positive manner, the "how" shouldn't be an issue.
Sexualizing any form of affection from a parent to a child is a problem. It is a shame that we live in a time where that happens. Everyone knows there becomes a time when a child just doesn’t want you to kiss them on the lips. It is natural. But because of the times we live in people now have a problem with a father kissing his son. I don’t have a daughter but for the men that do, do you allow her to sit on your lap? Is that a problem too? It shouldn’t be because there is no sexual intent( hopefully) but some people will say you shouldn’t. But let’s not act like forms of affection between between family members has been jaded by the people involve themselves in nastiness and have changed the way we view everything. And I no longer by the we are not black defense because some of us engage in things that are not common to black people and don’t care. Why should dog kissing be any different.

Sexualizing any form of affection from a parent to a child is a problem. It is a shame that we live in a time where that happens. Everyone knows there becomes a time when a child just doesn’t want you to kiss them on the lips. It is natural. But because of the times we live in people now have a problem with a father kissing his son. I don’t have a daughter but for the men that do, do you allow her to sit on your lap? Is that a problem too? It shouldn’t be because there is no sexual intent( hopefully) but some people will say you shouldn’t. But let’s not act like forms of affection between between family members has been jaded by the people involve themselves in nastiness and have changed the way we view everything. And I no longer by the we are not black defense because some of us engage in things that are not common to black people and don’t care. Why should dog kissing be any different.

tumblr_nawowbn8KK1tk496vo7_250.gif

Back