Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

CTFU... You may wanna reread my original post. The only section that was in reference to you was the last paragraph, after your quote.

From now on, I suggest you ADS instead of shooting from the hip. Lol.

Aw fuck lmfaooooooo
*walks away*

I think we need to separate love & affection from this. No one is saying they dont give there kids plenty of love and affection, we are just side eyeing that particular type of affection.

Of course we sexualize kissing on mouth as sexual if all our experience in it just that. I have only ever kissed people on the mouth in sexual way, can you see how I see it?

I can totally understand how you see it and why you may see it that way, it doesn't mean it is sexual though.
Like this for example
..men suck on our breasts during sex, that doesn't mean that is what they were made for, they were made to nourish our children first and foremost yet people even sexualize that.

I wasn't raised to think that a kiss was sexual at all so this is all new to me.

I'mma just give my kids daps from here on out

I wasn't raised to think that a kiss was sexual at all so this is all new to me.
So I can just walk up to you and kiss you on the lips as a greeting and you wont think anything of it? No, because it's sexual on some level.

I'mma just give my kids daps from here on out

LMAO. My wife and I are super affectionate with our son. He's 3, so we still hug and kiss him non-stop. He loves it. We do too.

We just don't kiss him on the lips. *shrugs* I don't think it will have any bearing on his life whatsoever. To be fair, if we did kiss him on the lips, I don't think that would matter either.

Simply a matter of upbringing and personal preference, as the subject regards to me.

We just don't kiss him on the lips. *shrugs* I don't think it will have any bearing on his life whatsoever. To be fair, if we did kiss him on the lips, I don't think that would matter either.

Simply a matter of upbringing and personal preference, as the subject regards to m
This

So I can just walk up to you and kiss you on the lips as a greeting and you wont think anything of it? No, because it's sexual on some level.

It is not sexual, however someone who doesn't know me wouldn't kiss me so I can't really relate to that. I wasn't raised to think a kiss was sexual first and foremost. My parents did not kiss me in a sexual way so my idea of kisses were not that they were sexual, I also was taught that you don't just go around kissing people.

If your grandparents felt it was sexual, they then taught your parents it was sexual who then taught you that it was I would assume... which still doesn't mean a kiss is sexual lol.

So why did they teach you this. It's not sexual right.
You never got wet from kissing someone?

They taught me it because no one should just go around kissing people for no reason. Logically, who does that? Seriously.

I got wet from kissing when it was being done in a SEXUAL way. This still goes back to what I said about not growing up being taught kisses were sexual. I feel nothing SEXUAL when I kiss my parents on the lips, that is disturbing. People who think people DO get a sexual vibe from that are even more disturbing. That would also be implying that one feels sexual thoughts towards their children when kissing them on the lips if you think about it. Anyone who does feel that way really has some issues.

Yeah, some of ya'll need help LMFAO. If every time you kiss someone on the lips you feel a sexual urge that actually sounds personal. I can assure you everyone DOES NOT feel that way.

I have NEVER in my life got wet over a peck on the lips. A peck? Lol, tongue kissing yes but a PECK on the lips? Come on son, you're reaching.

They taught me it because no one should just go around kissing people for no reason. Logically, who does that? Seriously.

I got wet from kissing when it was being done in a SEXUAL way. This still goes back to what I said about not growing up being taught kisses were sexual. I feel nothing SEXUAL when I kiss my parents on the lips, that is disturbing. People who think people DO get a sexual vibe from that are even more disturbing. That would also be implying that one feels sexual thoughts towards their children when kissing them on the lips if you think about it. Anyone who does feel that way really has some issues.

Yeah, some of ya'll need help LMFAO. If every time you kiss someone on the lips you feel a sexual urge that actually sounds personal. I can assure you everyone DOES NOT feel that way.
Im not saying any of that. Just link kissing and sexual behavior is all. You said kissing was sexual at all and I proved that it was.

Im not saying any of that. Just link kissing and sexual behavior is all. You said kissing was sexual at all and I proved that it was.

I took what you said as you saying KISSING is first and foremost sexual. It isn't sexual until we make it sexual.

I took what you said as you saying KISSING is first and foremost sexual. It isn't sexual until we make it sexual.
Nah, I think and still think the origins of kissing on the as sexual, and it has became just a form of affection.
I read somewhere that scientist believe the origins of kissing was to smell out your partners pheromones, witch is sexual in nature.

Nah, I think and still think the origins of kissing on the as sexual, and it has became just a form of affection.
I read somewhere that scientist believe the origins of kissing was to smell out your partners pheromones, witch is sexual in nature.

Well sir, we can agree to disagree because I feel otherwise. I don't feel sexual feelings for everyone that I kiss. That's a little weird.
Again, it isn't sexual until you make it sexual to me.

Well sir, we can agree to disagree because I feel otherwise. I don't feel sexual feelings for everyone that I kiss. That's a little weird.
Again, it isn't sexual until you make it sexual to me.
I understand ma'am, and I can see you're POV.

Now
3a04b3db9e8b1f08192a655826cd531c985afee652c615f3e002ccfa35c713ee.jpg

Back