Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

What’s crazy to me is…..the man clearly needs mental help.
he began his descent after his mom passed, slowly lost it more and more and it was clear as day he had issues.
Yet this woman popped four kids and now he’s crazy?
Y’all stay ready to abandon one of ours.
The man needs help and y’all are ok with people fucking with while he may be having an episode or whatever.
Family lost once
Now family lost twice

nah y’all got it
If a nigga not trying to get help what is anyone to do. Nobody bothering this clown, he's the aggressor picking fights with people and when they respond he try and play the victim.

Just because you didn't use those exact words, doesn't mean that that post wasn't full of excuses.

AKA not holding him accountable.
When have I ever danced around something that I meant to say?
I’m like literally one of very few who says fuck the crowd this is how I see it.

y’all really on one.

like I said take from it what you will.

If a nigga not trying to get help what is anyone to do. Nobody bothering this clown, he's the aggressor picking fights with people and when they respond he try and play the victim.
you are right, if he not trying to get help…true true true.
Can’t make a grown man do shit.
True again.

The last 2-3 pages.

First you say you're being neutral. Then a couple post later making excuses for him.

:js4: ....look like you doing a bunch of dancing to me.
See it however you want. I’m still not siding with white peoples against a black man who is clearly and publicly spiraling out of control. Plus y’all only seeing what’s put out that goes against him as always.
As usual, I’m the only one who sees a problem with how this is playing out.

he began his descent after his mom passed, slowly lost it more and more and it was clear as day he had issues.
The man needs help and y’all are ok with people fucking with while he may be having an episode or whatever.
Family lost once
Now family lost twice

nah y’all got it

mr slavery was a choice has thrown his own under the bus numerous of times to appease them cacs

kanye has made it clear that he’s not “ours” anymore. we didn’t abandon him. he left on his own accord

It's more Kanye haters in this thread than fans ...

Nigga undisputed in gettin' 'puters Putin

'Easy' a dope ass song BTW ... Been on my playlist for the past couple weeks now
Kanye is acting feminine. Nothing to do with hate. Former great artist, a coon and a beta male. All of those are true

Family lost once
Now family lost twice

nah y’all got it
Stop with this mental health excuse already. I have people in my family and people I know who have mental health issues and those people are incapable of the success that Kanye has.

There is no one who is able to live the lifestyle of Kanye that has any serious mental health problems.

I am sick of these rich people black, white or otherwise claiming mental health for their bad actions. Racists claim mental health too are you agreeing with that?

Delonte West has mental problems and you see how it affects him.

See here's my thing...

Ye handling this shit just like the rest of these bitter baby daddy's. Trying to control what goes on in a household he's no longer part of and then pleading to the court of public opinion like we hold the gavel and rock the black robe.

By the time this nigga finally do get in front of a judge, he will either be too burnt out from months of bitching to formulate a coherent argument or will have given Kim enough ammo that he's only allowed supervised by the state visits.

Either way he gon lose.

Now what the fuck is the point in all that?

mr slavery was a choice has thrown his own under the bus numerous of times to appease them cacs

kanye has made it clear that he’s not “ours” anymore. we didn’t abandon him. he left on his own accord
He didn’t say that to appease cacs nor did he throw us under the bus saying that.
he had meaning behind why he said it. He just didn’t articulate it in a way that’s easy to understand. It didn’t mean it how people took it.
But we can save this for another time.
But for now, I won’t aid or celebrate in the live destruction of yet another black man regardless of some shit I don’t agree with nor some shit he said. This shit is being orchestrated. Plus I said exactly how this would pan out a while back.

Stop with this mental health excuse already. I have people in my family and people I know who have mental health issues and those people are incapable of the success that Kanye has.

There is no one who is able to live the lifestyle of Kanye that has any serious mental health problems.

I am sick of these rich people black, white or otherwise claiming mental health for their bad actions. Racists claim mental health too are you agreeing with that?

Delonte West has mental problems and you see how it affects him.
Ever heard of a tortured soul?

they make best artist.
Mike jackson
Amy whinehouse
They become great speaking thru pain.
And just because your people didn’t succeed doesn’t mean someone else can’t.
Mental illness is not a everyone acts the same type shit,
That’s like saying only the poor abuse drugs.

I’m not really trying to defend his actions but I also see what’s going on.

See here's my thing...

Ye handling this shit just like the rest of these bitter baby daddy's. Trying to control what goes on in a household he's no longer part of and then pleading to the court of public opinion like we hold the gavel and rock the black robe.

By the time this nigga finally do get in front of a judge, he will either be too burnt out from months of bitching to formulate a coherent argument or will have given Kim enough ammo that he's only allowed supervised by the state visits.

Either way he gon lose.

Now what the fuck is the point in all that?
I love this post

Ever heard of a tortured soul?

they make best artist.
Mike jackson
Amy whinehouse
They become great speaking thru pain.
And just because your people didn’t succeed doesn’t mean someone else can’t.
Mental illness is not a everyone acts the same type shit,
That’s like saying only the poor abuse drugs.

I’m not really trying to defend his actions but I also see what’s going on.
Mike's issues were not mental illness. It was something else. Mike was never diagnosed and neither was Kanye. You don't understand what mental illness actually is or how it obstructs a person's ability to live. That is part of the problem that actually hurts mental illness. Kanye is a narcissist but that is not mental illness

Mike's issues were not mental illness. It was something else. Mike was never diagnosed and neither was Kanye. You don't understand what mental illness actually is or how it obstructs a person's ability to live. That is part of the problem that actually hurts mental illness. Kanye is a narcissist but that is not mental illness
I hear you
I respect your post but kindly disagree

So kanye is free of any responsibility in all this lmaooooo.

Fuck off.

People have been screaming for him to get help for years. No one or anything is trying to stop him from getting the help he needs.

When some new music drops niggas forget all about his mental issues tho.
His post was generalized at worst, but an uncomfortably large amount of ppl have been dismissive of Kanye's struggles since his moms passed. Damn near every time he's made headlines outside of music has been met with bitter scrutiny rather than "bruh needs help". The Taylor Swift shit was a clear sign, but the most the president had to say about that was "he's a jackass". The president. The holder of the highest office in the country. I'm pretty sure he knows what poor mental health looks like. Kanye makes himself an easy target, but we all threw stones at homeboy before "self care" became a buzzword. Even now, we're quick to call him "KKKoonye" (why is the first time I seen it spelled like that 🤣 ) as if his sociopolitical stance has anything to do with having to watch his ex wife parade around with a sketch comedy actor that makes fun of him on a weekly basis or not being able to see his kids. That'll drive any man crazy. And I forgot about his new music when his new music dropped... mental health should be top priority for anyone that needs that kind of help.

Back