Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Staying neutral when somebody is clearly in the wrong is pretty weak. Nothing should stop you from calling right as right and wrong as wrong. That's just a basic moral code
Why you always ready to try to hoe me?
Anyway, I can not in good faith talk about others moral code when mine ain’t all shiny. Did a whole buncha shit I’m not proud of.
Now if this was between two black people I would most likely side against fuckery. But I see a different play in this. So I won’t side against it.

What’s crazy to me is…..the man clearly needs mental help.
he began his descent after his mom passed, slowly lost it more and more and it was clear as day he had issues.
Yet this woman popped four kids and now he’s crazy?
Y’all stay ready to abandon one of ours.
The man needs help and y’all are ok with people fucking with while he may be having an episode or whatever.
Family lost once
Now family lost twice

nah y’all got it

What’s crazy to me is…..the man clearly needs mental help.
he began his descent after his mom passed, slowly lost it more and more and it was clear as day he had issues.
Yet this woman popped four kids and now he’s crazy?
Y’all stay ready to abandon one of ours.
The man needs help and y’all are ok with people fucking with while he may be having an episode or whatever.
Family lost once
Now family lost twice

nah y’all got it

So kanye is free of any responsibility in all this lmaooooo.

Fuck off.

People have been screaming for him to get help for years. No one or anything is trying to stop him from getting the help he needs.

When some new music drops niggas forget all about his mental issues tho.

So kanye is free of any responsibility in all this lmaooooo.

Fuck off.

People have been screaming for him to get help for years. No one or anything is trying to stop him from getting the help he needs.

When some new music drops niggas forget all about his mental issues tho.
You missed the whole point but anyway.

I never said he was free of accountability

y’all love adding shit that wasn’t said

Back