Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Lol. "If he wasn't Kanye". So many "real niggas" in the music game have been touched. Drake, Diddy, Jay, Snoop, Dre, TI, etc. They all have stories about being touched. But not Ye.

That's just it. Being a "real nigga" is what makes those dudes targets. People don't see Kanye that way. He's probably more likely to be out with a full security detail and will probably use his power and money to make your life miserable if you are a regular person and step out of line with him.

Honestly, though, I don't know why this is so controversial to some of you. Celebrities have privilege. All of them. Just because they aren't invincible to any sorts of repercussions doesn't mean shit is the same for them as it is for us. There are people out there who don't give a fuck about who Kanye is and will go after him no matter what. There are other people ain't trying to make life more difficult for themselves by going after someone that has the resources to bury them literally and figuratively. The fact that the latter group of people exists is my point. There is a lot less risk for slapping the shit out of Joe Nobody than there is for doing the same thing to some superstar.

Word is they are real

100 Pete did text Ye, however I don’t think it was these. It looked believable until “ you are ruining your legacy “ line. All the shit he did and this is ruining him?

That sound like made up shit from fans.

It's more Kanye haters in this thread than fans ...

Nigga undisputed in gettin' 'puters Putin

'Easy' a dope ass song BTW ... Been on my playlist for the past couple weeks now

I don’t even hear Game’s verse lol it’s like part of the beat to me
i think we have a 64 impala reference like 10 words into his verse...

i just jump to Ye's part

Back