Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting a Divorce

I dont know, I havnt checked for Ye in ages, the last project I liked was Graduation... I didnt mess with 808, MBDTF or Watch The Throne etc...

What I do know hes always in the news and does numbers what ever he does, be it interviews or projects...

Shrugging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
you trippin

MTDF is amazing and Watch The throne is fiiiiiiiiire

Also The Good Music album is fire too

I be trying to cancel niggas but the music be to gooooood

I been bumpin Funeral and No celings 3 and I hate everything Wayne says off the mic.\
Man ima fuckin hypocrite when it comes to wayne lol

My excuse for still listening to Wayne is.. well he was ignorant ass nigga from the start and never pretended to be pro black like koonye. Trash excuse smh

Man ima fuckin hypocrite when it comes to wayne lol

My excuse for still listening to Wayne is.. well he was ignorant ass nigga from the start and never pretended to be pro black like koonye. Trash excuse smh
Nah nigga lol

I'm a hypocrite too because there are ppl who I fell back on and kinda just ignored after certain shit

Like I like Tory Lanez's music,but until they sort that out,I just can't rock with him

Im not a Kanye fan, not since Graduation... I dont think dude was built right for stardom (he said in college drop out he was self conscious) and most people who mess with the Kardsashian's end up losing the plot... Bruce chopped his joint of and turned into a female, Lamar started smoking crack and Ye ended up in a psych ward... They are poison...
Ehh. Pre existing conditions. Bruce was always a bitch ass nigga, Lamar was a crack baby. He dealt with that shit his entire life with his pops. Ye again showed the signs well before kim came along. He was wilding out the gates but the george Bush, amber, and taylor swift shit never happened according to yall. Bruh was always a fuck nigga but nobody cared when the music was hitting.

You cannot deny that the Kardashians/Jenners has a knack for magnifying anything wrong around them as soon as a man or a black person smash them. Even worse, to propel these same people into a downward loophole of clout seeking insanity and depleting flash-popularity.

In Africa, they would be perceived as glory-punctioning witches: they are "stealing" the chances and charismas of others people, and subsequently fragilize the border between their own self-balance and crippling issues.

Kardashians fake azz deflated so Kanye split. Currently on the lookout for a white girl to validate his coonery. Ivanka about to dump Kushner.

This is gossip trash twitter shit and probably troll lies but still... the fact koonye is even associated with this white filth tells yall dreaming of the old kanye coming back is ridiculous

Kanye being a queer is a notorious hearsay that circulates for years.

The creators of 'South Park' taunted him about his badly-concealed bisexuality once (and we all know that when SP creators mess with a North American celebrity, then that's because they got receipts about whoever they are messing with) and that was ten years ago.

Aaron MacGrudger taunted half of the Hip Hop game cortege whom Lil Wayne, Jay-Z and Kanye belongs about their contradictory both homophobic and bombastically homoerotic veneer, while an episode of the first season of 'The Boondocks' and later another in the second season. That was sixteen years ago.

Heck, even Kanye outed himself in that videoclip he did about getting a centipede-some with his wife Kim and twenty other people of both genders, including the mad orange loco at the White House.

Kardashians fake azz deflated so Kanye split. Currently on the lookout for a white girl to validate his coonery. Ivanka about to dump Kushner.

Not a first time that Nazi bitch smashed black men.

Have you heard about that old Motown guy who bragged about dating and smashing her once? I forgot his name, he said he smashed Stevie Wonder too.

Last edited:
Back