Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting a Divorce

Cuz some attorney is going to tell her she deserves it

And? That family prints its own money, she has nothing to gain and it sounds like her whole goal is to end the public spectacle. That would make no sense and when comparing finances she may end up actually owing him bread. Just separate as equals and be done.

And? That family prints its own money, she has nothing to gain and it sounds like her whole goal is to end the public spectacle. That would make no sense and when comparing finances she may end up actually owing him bread. Just separate as equals and be done.
Which it was that simple...wasn’t fam claiming to be worth 1.3 billion 2 months ago? Especially when she and her family helped him attain such wealth

they getting paid fam

Which it was that simple...wasn’t fam claiming to be worth 1.3 billion 2 months ago? Especially when she and her family helped him attain such wealth

they getting paid fam

Her wealth grew more than his during their marriage

And they signed a prenup

More than $1.3 billion tho ? My nigga Kim K not walking away from that without getting a single dime off GP. She's coming to collect. That's a Kardashian not Mother Teresa.

Plus with him being mentally ill she might take a beating publicly but that bread might be easier to come up off of just off Kanye not understanding what he's saying or doing.

What would cause the prenup to get tossed?

Her wealth grew more than his during their marriage

And they signed a prenup

I remember hearing for every year they together she get a certain amount.

Throw the kids in that she getting a grip.

That nigga crazy though. Before her while with her and will he after her.

Seems like they been separated for years and was trying be low wit it so its been long overdue imo.

I hope not but I bet Kim is going to try and take Ye to the cleaners (like the Dre and Bezos wives)...

She is probably going get a vicious lawyer and use the 'mentally unstable' case, which is almost like a slam dunk, especially with kids involved...

I hate to sound cynical but I wouldnt be surprised if Kim and the Kardsashian's have planned this for ages and encouraged Ye to take mad meds and having him stay in psychiatric facilities and/or hospitals as they knew this would strengthen Kim's position in a divorce trial...

Women typically get the better side of the deal in most cases anyways but this money and fame hungry leach is probably about to get a deal of a time...

Last edited:
My only concern is after this, who will be there to check on Ye and keep him in line and not left to be his own worst enemy by himself.

Jay or Dame maybe.

Probably Dame since Ye reached out to him a few months back when he was going through something.

Plus, he probably feels more comfortable with Dame since he was originally Dame's artist.

Or... or... kanye is just a shit head and ol girl fed up.

Im not a Kanye fan, not since Graduation... I dont think dude was built right for stardom (he said in college drop out he was self conscious) and most people who mess with the Kardsashian's end up losing the plot... Bruce chopped his joint of and turned into a female, Lamar started smoking crack and Ye ended up in a psych ward... They are poison...

Im not a Kanye fan, not since Graduation... I dont think dude was built right for stardom (he said in college drop out he was self conscious) and most people who mess with the Kardsashian's end up losing the plot... Bruce chopped his joint of and turned into a female, Lamar started smoking crack and Ye ended up in a psych ward... They are poison...

Ehh. Pre existing conditions. Bruce was always a bitch ass nigga, Lamar was a crack baby. He dealt with that shit his entire life with his pops. Ye again showed the signs well before kim came along. He was wilding out the gates but the george Bush, amber, and taylor swift shit never happened according to yall. Bruh was always a fuck nigga but nobody cared when the music was hitting.

I hope not but I bet Kim is going to try and take Ye to the cleaners (like the Dre and Bezos wives)...

She is probably going get a vicious lawyer and use the 'mentally unstable' case, which is almost like a slam dunk, especially with kids involved...

I hate to sound cynical but I wouldnt be surprised if Kim and the Kardsashian's have planned this for ages and encouraged Ye to take mad meds and having him stay in psychiatric facilities and/or hospitals as they knew this would strengthen Kim's position in a divorce trial...

Women typically get the better side of the deal in most cases anyways but this money and fame hungry leach is probably about to get a deal of a time...
Or... or... kanye is just a shit head and ol girl fed up.

Or... both?

If Kanye cant get any big endorsement cheques after the divorce due to the West-Kardashian brand being broken, Im sure he could link with Dame like others have said but if Dame is still blackballed and Ye is struggling then even that might not take off...

Saying that, Ye still seems to have a lot of fans who would support his indie projects and he alot friends who are artists so Im pretty sure he will be good...

edit:

@King Freeman

I dont know anything about Bruce tbh

But yeah, like you said Ye had done some wild sh!t PRE Kim... To me it seems that if you have any pre existing weakness BEFORE entering their cult, the stress of that family will break you and the condition ends up coming to the front again or relapsing (depending what pre existing issue was)...

Last edited:
If Kanye cant get any big endorsement cheques after the divorce due to the West-Kardashian brand being broken, Im sure he could link with Dame like others have said but if Dame is still blackballed and Ye is struggling then even that might not take off...

Saying that, Ye still seems to have a lot of fans who would support his indie projects and he alot friends who are artists so Im pretty sure he will be good...

Whose fans? The black Trumptards who gave him 50,000 votes??

:smh:

Whose fans? The black Trumptards who gave him 50,000 votes??

:smh:

I dont know, I havnt checked for Ye in ages, the last project I liked was Graduation... I didnt mess with 808, MBDTF or Watch The Throne etc...

What I do know hes always in the news and does numbers what ever he does, be it interviews or projects...

Shrugging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back