Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting a Divorce

Ehh. Pre existing conditions. Bruce was always a bitch ass nigga, Lamar was a crack baby. He dealt with that shit his entire life with his pops. Ye again showed the signs well before kim came along. He was wilding out the gates but the george Bush, amber, and taylor swift shit never happened according to yall. Bruh was always a fuck nigga but nobody cared when the music was hitting.
Dont forget his peculiar behavior on MTv's Punk'd.

That episode where he ran off with the video was the first time I heard him use that...."voice"

Kim bout to find out she can't fill herself with botulism and non-biodegradable plastics.... really fucks with the shelf life.

she got kids now and looks better with clothes on than she do nekkid... She aint a cougar she a liability with a big ass checkbook.

Come on bruh. You know damn well the ink on the papers won't be dry before the next shameless nigga is trying to wife her.

Kim bout to find out she can't fill herself with botulism and non-biodegradable plastics.... really fucks with the shelf life.

she got kids now and looks better with clothes on than she do nekkid... She aint a cougar she a liability with a big ass checkbook.

But I mean as a whole all the Kardashians rich as hell. I donā€™t see them or her going broke

You crazy

There's already a waiting list

Scottie Pippen wife pushing 50 and still bagging nba cats half her age

Ehh. Pre existing conditions. Bruce was always a bitch ass nigga, Lamar was a crack baby. He dealt with that shit his entire life with his pops. Ye again showed the signs well before kim came along. He was wilding out the gates but the george Bush, amber, and taylor swift shit never happened according to yall. Bruh was always a fuck nigga but nobody cared when the music was hitting.
Uh huh

But I mean as a whole all the Kardashians rich as hell. I donā€™t see them or her going broke
Not the point.

You crazy

There's already a waiting list

Scottie Pippen wife pushing 50 and still bagging nba cats half her age

Scotties ex aint built like a gotdamn Hobby Lobby doll either.
tilda1.jpg

Last edited:
Back