Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting a Divorce

Not a first time that Nazi bitch smashed black men.

Have you heard about that old Motown guy who bragged about dating and shaming her once? I forgot his name, he said he smashed Stevie Wonder too.

It's ringing bells... Pretty sure it was Quincy Jones. Quite a powerful man. To say he overstates shit is a bit of an understatement tho.

ppl with too much power creep me out a little. You never know with the elite. There's so much excess at their feet to indulge in and so much power and influence to let their indulgences and manipulations get swept under the rug without a peep.

It's ringing bells... Pretty sure it was Quincy Jones. Quite a powerful man. To say he overstates shit is a bit of an understatement tho.

ppl with too much power creep me out a little. You never know with the elite. There's so much excess at their feet to indulge in and so much power and influence to let their indulgences and manipulations get swept under the rug without a peep.

Yea, I feel what you meant.

People distrusts him since the days he used to turn around M.J. when he was a kid... he and perhaps even Diana Ross, who knows. She looks like she Augustalcina-dized M.J. for a while.

House slaves, cotton slaves, street slaves, rich slaves, slave-slavemasters... same thing: they're all bound to the white-power structure and keep enforcing it.

False equivalency. That coon was in the wh calling trump his daddy. We all take part in this white power structure, that wh stunt was too much

False equivalency. That coon was in the wh calling trump his daddy. We all take part in this white power structure, that wh stunt was too much

I don't care about the so-called false equivalency. No one ever tell that slaves has been enslaved equal.

I don't care about the so-called false equivalency. No one ever tell that slaves has been enslaved equal.

Nigga whut?!

ice_cube_wtf.gif

The way the media today works is crazy ....random rumor and now niggas putting this gay shit on him

ridiculous
True but he brings it on himself by cooning for Hollyweird cacs for a living

If he didn't associate with that creature in the 1st place there would be no rumors

Besides, nigga more or less outed himself years ago.

How do you name a nigga who quippers back to a decade and half of rumours and running gags in medias and arts about his sexual orientation by making lately a video music clip about you, your wife and Trump in a deca-some??

Besides, nigga more or less outed himself years ago.

How do you name a nigga who quippers back to a decade and half of rumours and running gags in medias and arts about his sexual orientation by making lately a video music clip about you, your wife and Trump in a deca-some??
Ha i remember that

That video didn't get as much attention as he thought it would

Back