Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Being a dissenting voice among a chorus intending on disrespecting and denigrating black men is not coddling.

Just because you think your purpose is to criticize and insult everyone you disagree with doesn't mean that anyone that does the opposite is coddling.

But the fact that you would characterize any of those clips as coddling shows how diametrically opposed you are to uplifting black people, which believe it or not, includes black men.

Fam, Race the same person that claimed Black men were the single biggest threat to Black women, but when I broke it down completely to show that the lil bullshit ass meme she took at face value was actual bullshit and started showing facts and figures around, she was crickets.

Don't believe me? Just watch:

When her entire argument is dismantled and shown for what it is (yet another tool by whitey to put Black women like Race against Black men), what's her rebuttal?

whew this thread was a dumpster fire

Where's her fact-laden response? For someone that likes to say I'm a google doc reader she's never once been able to form a coherent, fact-based response to anything she has ever said.

Ever...

Pawns like her are completely allergic to facts like a vampire to sunlight. They'd rather close the blinds and huddle in their safe space regurgitating their garbage talking points than accept that they're wrong.

Fam, Race the same person that claimed Black men were the single biggest threat to Black women, but when I broke it down completely to show that the lil bullshit ass meme she took at face value was actual bullshit and started showing facts and figures around, she was crickets.

When her entire argument is dismantled and shown for what it is (yet another tool by whitey to put Black women like Race against Black men), what's her rebuttal?

Where's her fact-laden response? For someone that likes to say I'm a google doc reader she's never once been able to form a coherent, fact-based response to anything she has ever said.

Ever...

Pawns like her are completely allergic to facts like a vampire to sunlight. They'd rather close the blinds and huddle in their safe space regurgitating their garbage talking points than accept that they're wrong.

more ramblings from an incoherent clown.

what proof did I not provide? it was in the original post

The proof is in the pudding. every day im reading stories about Black men killing Black women. change the narrative if you dont like it

I wish I knew a BW who hasn't experienced street harassment, sexual assault, rape, domestic violence, intimate partner violence.

I dont and none of you can say you havent met a woman that hasnt been harmed.

or mayb you can because I wouldnt trust any woman to be vulnerable around yall stankin asses

But it’s not a men vs women issue

Just causes unnecessary divide. Life ain’t valued, the murder rates speak to it

We do a lot of opposite sex bashing but I’m not sure either side as a collective are desirable to the other beyond the physical based on the hurt each side feels and how they carry it

more ramblings from an incoherent clown.

what proof did I not provide? it was in the original post

Are you fucking delusional??? Living in the fuckin Twilight Zone where everything you claim is true???

I, Race, provided factual data. You provided nothing more than empty alarmist bullshit.

The numbers you posted didn't tell the whole story at all and it's that type of shit that we don't need as a community. If you're going to speak on something, speak on the whole truth, not just some sensationalist click-bait trash. You wanna say that 92% of Black women lost their lives at the hands of a Black domestic partner, but you want to hide the fact that only an average of 124 Black women of all ages are killed by a domestic partner in any given year so that 92% suddenly shrinks the number to 114 IF you don't adjust for the age range.

114 Black women killed by a domestic partner in any given year... Shit is hardly the staggering statistic you made it out to be. And, once again, nearly 4 times as many Black women take their own lives in any given year, so maybe y'all need to check yourselves before you check us.

Ever...

They refuse to be wrong lmao

Read all three articles.

Shit is useless without the real numbers, and not one of those articles gives the reader the whole picture because not one of them has all the facts. They're all lacking the hard numbers and is basically click-bait without it.

Throwing around percentages without the number they're a percentage of is useless. The true numbers puts everything into perspective and makes these "issues" look over inflated, because that's exactly what they are.

Kinda like how niggas tried to say trannies gettin' killed was hittin epidemic numbers until you actually looked and found out that a total of 128 of them had been murdered over 5 years with a total population of 1.4M people that identified as trans in this country meant that the narrative they try to push don't line up with reality.

Last edited:
The women spewing this type of nonsense have most likely been hurt by a man in their life that was supposed to protect them. They make it their life mission to lash out at men in general. That and it garners attention.

It's sickening to hear at this point, especially considering they have or will have children to inject their bitter poison into to continue their bullshit cycle.

The women spewing this type of nonsense have most likely been hurt by a man in their life that was supposed to protect them. They make it their life mission to lash out at men in general. That and it garners attention.

It's sickening to hear at this point, especially considering they have or will have children to inject their bitter poison into to continue their bullshit cycle.
Real shit right here

Back