Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

What gets me is that anytime some female doesnt some wild shit.. its internalizes patriarchy cishnet interdimensional heteronormative intergalactic bullshit.. lol

it never can be that this person is just shitty.. fact is we have a culture that rewards shitty its universally accepted

This shit never really use to annoy me the way it has the last few years but these widely general sweeping statements are all i see and i dont even follow the bullshit its an issue and hypocrisy is screaming all around the shit is tiresome

don’t both sides generalize all the time who takes it literal

If you know it’s not all why be offended?

Shouldn't that logic have been applied to rappers with folks like those preachers & C. Delores Tucker, men and women trying to boycott rappers for saying "bitches & hoes"?

Shouldn't that logic have been applied to rappers with folks like those preachers & C. Delores Tucker, men and women trying to boycott rappers for saying "bitches & hoes"?

it could have but it wasn’t that was 30 years ago old heads didn’t care for which rapper did what. They say that whatever area they were in had those problems and kids emulated the rappers who lived with those problems who were more popular. They not gonna bring up De La Soul when bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks is blaring on the radio.

we don’t bring up the few good white people when we talk about Trump

it could have but it wasn’t that was 30 years ago old heads didn’t care for which rapper did what. They say that whatever area they were in had those problems and kids emulated the rappers who lived with those problems who were more popular. They not gonna bring up De La Soul when bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks is blaring on the radio.

we don’t bring up the few good white people when we talk about Trump

So yes or no?

Killmongers mother was in jail if I remember correctly... and presumably died in jail.

Weren't they planning trying to break her out in the beginning? They had maps and shit and were discussing a plan

really? Where they say that? I ain’t even know they mentioned his mom. If she was a revolutionary(Oakland) how hebecome CIA

Should've been your first answer. Thanks!

cant delete context bro. C Delores tucker saying rappers ain’t shit after rappers said bitches ain’t shit seems like a reasonable response. Is your point about general statements taken as fact or just acting like Dos

cant delete context bro. C Delores tucker saying rappers ain’t shit after rappers said bitches ain’t shit seems like a reasonable response. Is your point about general statements taken as fact or just acting like Dos

I'm not read that you said you don't know. Leave it at that.

Thanks!

But when you debunk her bullshit why does she get offended?

you talking bout race I mean you could just ask. from the outside it looks like are all on the same energy. Y’all be like “ omg black women are complaining about their treatment again what else is new blah blah blah” she be like “y’all niggas whining again about mean black women making you feel bad and emasculating you” it’s bout even

you talking bout race I mean you could just ask. from the outside it looks like are all on the same energy. Y’all be like “ omg black women are complaining about their treatment again what else is new blah blah blah” she be like “y’all niggas whining again about mean black women making you feel bad and emasculating you” it’s bout even
Nah man i rarely speak in generalities. Try again...

how was the stat wrongfully used?

Given that the vast majority of black folks still date and marry other black folks when speaking in terms of domestic violence stats then it's clear that black men will be the "leading cause" of anything negative that happens to black women when speaking within that context. That doesn't mean that domestic violence isn't a serious issue that needs to continuously be addressed or that the ways in which we reinforce certain traits and qualities that can lead to the mistreatment of black women don't need to be addressed. However, it's pretty much like saying "Black parents abuse black children more than others"...it's an obvious point that does nothing but reinforce a negative stereotype of black men that we fight against daily so yeah you're going to get some push back from other men who simply are tired of being painted with the same broad brush from the world and it will always sting more coming from a black woman. That doesn't excuse those over the top reactions, but it gives them some context as to where they come from and what they're rooted in.

Given that the vast majority of black folks still date and marry other black folks when speaking in terms of domestic violence stats then it's clear that black men will be the "leading cause" of anything negative that happens to black women when speaking within that context. That doesn't mean that domestic violence isn't a serious issue that needs to continuously be addressed or that the ways in which we reinforce certain traits and qualities that can lead to the mistreatment of black women don't need to be addressed. However, it's pretty much like saying "Black parents abuse black children more than others"...it's an obvious point that does nothing but reinforce a negative stereotype of black men that we fight against daily so yeah you're going to get some push back from other men who simply are tired of being painted with the same broad brush from the world and it will always sting more coming from a black woman. That doesn't excuse those over the top reactions, but it gives them some context as to where they come from and what they're rooted in.

don’t both sides generalize all the time who takes it literal
both sides do generalize... we literally get killed by these characterizations

its seems as if you are the type that move as you are being watched if you are not clawing at any dissent of the narrative

also your reply doesnt even fit the post my last post is about certain women pivoting for some outside reason for their own shittiness.

Back