Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
I don't think the boy should be charged with anything. My only question is why he had the gun on him in the first place if his mother didn't instruct him to go get it. If they living in the hood as germs said why didn't she already have it on her? Like she's the adult in this situation.
Would you need to be told to grab the gun if your loved one in danger?

It's a shame their dad couldn't keep his hands to himself. That dude is not a victim so stop calling him that
Nah he’s a victim

I understand not having remorse for the aggressor but he did lose his life and that’s important to the story

If I beat you up and your son blows me away

Nah he’s a victim

I understand not having remorse for the aggressor but he did lose his life and that’s important to the story

If I beat you up and your son blows me away
He's the one assaulting someone, he's not a victim. Would you call a home intruder who got killed by the home owner a victim?

Im still confused my damn self.

Did the kid just happen to have the tool on him?

This is exactly why I stopped commenting on this shit. At this point, I don't really know what's true and what ain't. I don't really even feel comfortable having much of an opinion on this shit without the facts.

All I know for sure is that dude punched that woman in the face and her son deleted him.

He's the one assaulting someone, he's not a victim. Would you call a home intruder who got killed by the home owner a victim?
Yeah let’s compare two people arguing when we don’t even know who started it to a home invasion

You cool with black people being murdered I guess more than me

Yeah let’s compare two people arguing when we don’t even know who started it to a home invasion

You cool with black people being murdered I guess more than me
Don't matter who started the argument the moment he hit her he committed a crime, you doing everything in your power to make him a victim when he's the one doing wrong

As a mother I wouldn't have been arguing with nobody in a restaurant to point where my minor son felt the need to grab a gun and shoot somebody.
This here……

I’d honestly be more laid back if I had the strap close. But I’d be mad at myself for my child feeling the need to grab a gun.

I get shooting after the mother was hit but maybe lil man saw how animated bruh was an wanted to be sure he could stop him.

Don't matter who started the argument the moment he hit her he committed a crime, you doing everything in your power to make him a victim when he's the one doing wrong
My point wasn’t really centered around who started the argument it was just to contrast from the home invasion point you were trying to make

It’s cool man

Nigga dead
The two avoided jail

It’s a celebration

My point wasn’t really centered around who started the argument it was just to contrast from the home invasion point you were trying to make

It’s cool man

Nigga dead
The two avoided jail

It’s a celebration
Is it really?

Lil man might have issues or may have gotten a big head.

Back