Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
He gotta be doing that on purpose. Ain't no way he that thick in the head lol.
What the fuck you even talking about

You don’t know if he had already had a gun on him with your own words. You’re trying to pass off what you’re saying as facts while you have none

Everything you’re saying is literally a guess.

Bow out bruh

It's confusing because the original story said that the mother instructed the son to get the gun. If that part of the story is false, why would he have the gun on him in the first place? You mean to tell me that when that argument started the first thought that popped into that child's mind is let me go get the gun???? Like there's some part of the story that's missing here...

It's confusing because the original story said that the mother instructed the son to get the gun. If that part of the story is false, why would he have the gun on him in the first place? You mean to tell me that when that argument started the first thought that popped into that child's mind is let me go get the gun???? Like there's some part of the story that's missing here...
That video showed him walking in ready to pull the gun. I'm thinking when she told him to get in the car that's when he went to grab the gun.

You mean to tell me that when that argument started the first thought that popped into that child's mind is let me go get the gun

Was he, as a 14 year old, supposed to restrain a grown 32 year old man? Kid stood in the doorway and only drew down when fists started to fly.

That video showed him walking in ready to pull the gun. I'm thinking when she told him to get in the car that's when he went to grab the gun.

There was no time between her telling him to get in the car and him throwing fists for that kid to get the gun. The video of the kid in the doorway says as much.

They live in the hood in chicago

seems like the kid already had the gun on him just from being in chicago at 11 pm

His mama gun or not I don’t get how this isn’t some kind of charge at all for either of them

Also wonder how they started arguing in the first place
Unless they had pre ious history, The argument was prolly about someone cutting in line

seems like the kid already had the gun on him just from being in chicago at 11 pm

His mama gun or not I don’t get how this isn’t some kind of charge at all for either of them

Exactly

Yeah, im surprised there are no charges at all.

I get the fact that he was defending his mom.

Yea. He’s was holding that gun the entire time and always holding.

He has a terrible mother. I would feel like a failure if my 14 year old was walking around with a firearm

Guy that was killed got what he was looking for though.

Yeah, im surprised there are no charges at all.

I get the fact that he was defending his mom.
Eyerone goes to get ribs in the hood

His son with him

Eyerone gets snuffed in the face

His 14 year old son kills the guy even though your life probably not in immediate danger depending on how you look at it

I don’t get how you don’t even get a charge for your son murdering someone

Especially if he chased after him and finished him off apparently and then you and him casually walk back to your MAGA Lincoln car and leave

Idk it’s weird lol

Mom left the gun in the car is how he got a hold of it. Is not popping a mf'er beating your mom not self defense. We don't know if dude got hit both times in the restaurant.

Back