Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
So he had his mama gun on him as if that’s normal for a teenager to have his mama gun on him?

Im having a hard time understanding what happened
Yea. Me too

Did he see his moms get punched and ran and got it?

Did she tell him to go get the gun and when he came back he so his momma get punched?

Did he already have the gun on him and pulled it out once his momma got punched?

I hope it ain’t the 3rd one

Yea. Me too

Did he see his moms get punched and ran and got it?

Did she tell him to go get the gun and when he came back he so his momma get punched?

Did he already have the gun on him and pulled it out once his momma got punched?

I hope it ain’t the 3rd one

Maybe he was holding his mama purse during the argument and the gun was in there

It's been stately, very clearly, that he was at the door watching the argument and only pulled the gun out when his mom started getting hit. There's video of him standing at the door and then pulling the weapon out when fists were thrown.

It's been stately, very clearly, that he was at the door watching the argument and only pulled the gun out when his mom started getting hit. There's video of him standing at the door and then pulling the weapon out when fists were thrown.
So the 14 was just holding a gun before anything even happened?

That’s not a good look.

So basically a 14 year is walking around holding a firearm.

So the 14 was just holding a gun before anything even happened?

That’s not a good look.

So basically a 14 year is walking around holding a firearm.
His mom had a concealed carry permit. Seems she had it in her car. Kid probably peeped the situation and grabbed it out of the glove compartment or whatever.

It's really not that crazy or confusing.

this the shit I be tryna get across to Niggaz in the gun thread. A lot of people thats holding, carry openly to family and friends. Obviously lil homie know where it be when she don’t got it on her. She text him, whatever she text him, the clear meaning of it was the danger was on her. He grab her danger stick. If he left the car with intentions to regulate he woulda drew down on dude the minute he stepped in. He came in as a deterrent, in case dude bucked up on his mom and presented a greater threat. He would’ve backed him down or threaten to. But you stole on his mom and took it to ten. Now he gotta shot you.

How are you going to say it’s not that confusing when you don’t know for a fact how he ended up with a firearm. “Seems” like is a total guess on your part.

If he seen his momma getting into a situation and had time to go get a gun or something like that it could be understandable.

But the fact is he had a gun on him before the situation got out of hand.

How are you going to say it’s not that confusing when you don’t know for a fact how he ended up with a firearm. “Seems” like is a total guess on your part.

If he seen his momma getting into a situation and had time to go get a gun or something like that it could be understandable.

But the fact is he had a gun on him before the situation got out of hand.
You don’t seem confused by that

If a young boy is built like that to be carrying wily nilly, he’s not waiting to see what happens. Before using that gun.

If a young boy is built like that to be carrying wily nilly, he’s not waiting to see what happens. Before using that gun.

Kid waited in the door way and wasn't going to do anything crazy so long as bruh kept his hands to himself. Man, some of these little mfers out here would domed dude IMMEDIATELY.

Back