Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
Nigga, that's the only takeaway. Y'all see a young brotha in Chicago of all fucking places getting what is apparently his mom's gun to use in her defense as a nigga hauls off on her FACE and y'all in here talking about what charges that lil nigga need.

Tf is wrong with y'all?
I’m confused by their confusion, cause I don’t know where it comes from.

Eyerone goes to get ribs in the hood

His son with him

Eyerone gets snuffed in the face

His 14 year old son kills the guy even though your life probably not in immediate danger depending on how you look at it

I don’t get how you don’t even get a charge for your son murdering someone

Especially if he chased after him and finished him off apparently and then you and him casually walk back to your MAGA Lincoln car and leave

Idk it’s weird lol

I wouldn’t say he gets a murder charge. He was acting in self defense to an extent.

But I’d expect somethin like illegal possession of a firearm by a minor or something similar.

Maybe it wouldn’t stick considering the circumstances.

I wouldn’t say he gets a murder charge. He was acting in self defense to an extent.

But I’d expect somethin like illegal possession of a firearm by a minor or something similar.

Maybe it wouldn’t stick considering the circumstances.
Yea. It wouldn’t. He’s in the clear.

If I’m correct on how the law goes in this situation lol

Lmao. Name one person on here that advocates for kids to have guns?
You don’t have to specifically advocate for kids to have guns for kids to be able to get their hands on guns. When there is an advocation for excess amount of guns. What kind of literal world do you guys live in?

Mom left the gun in the car is how he got a hold of it. Is not popping a mf'er beating your mom not self defense. We don't know if dude got hit both times in the restaurant.
I’m looking at it as being punched shouldn’t equal murder really

I get defending and everything but let’s say the kid just pulls the gun out

Is the situation deescalated?

Nigga, that's the only takeaway. Y'all see a young brotha in Chicago of all fucking places getting what is apparently his mom's gun to use in her defense as a nigga hauls off on her FACE and y'all in here talking about what charges that lil nigga need.

Tf is wrong with y'all?

I didn’t see him go get shit in that video. He already had it. Word to Bishop in Juice. That’s first and foremost.

And I wasn’t talking about the charges the nigga “needs”. I’m surprised that the Law didn’t try to hem him up.

I didn’t see him go get shit in that video. He already had it. Word to Bishop in Juice. That’s first and foremost.

And I wasn’t talking about the charges the nigga “needs”. I’m surprised that the Law didn’t try to hem him up.

There is nothing to charge him with, it's self-defense my nigga. It wouldn't matter if the little nigga used a rocket launcher, he used the gun in defense. Since the kid's mother is legally allowed to both carry a firearm openly and concealed, there is nothing they can do to suggest the gun shouldn't have been available to the kid. Having a firearm in your vehicle is considered conceal carry, iirc. If the kid took the gun from the car and just came in dumping, yeah, he would've been hemmed up. But the fact that they have it on camera that kid never produced the firearm until AFTER fists were thrown, they dropped the charges because it was 100% in defense of his mother.

I’m looking at it as being punched shouldn’t equal murder really

I get defending and everything but let’s say the kid just pulls the gun out

Is the situation deescalated?

Getting punched repeatedly in your fucking head can kill. He didn't punch her once and walk away, he repeatedly punched her square in her fucking head. What are you talking about? Are you just being contrarian just for the fuck of it?

I don't think he was ever in the restaurant before the argument so he didn't need to go get it. The gun maybe was in the glove compartment and when he heard the commotion he grabbed it and went in

There is nothing to charge him with, it's self-defense my nigga. It wouldn't matter if the little nigga used a rocket launcher, he used the gun in defense. Since the kid's mother is legally allowed to both carry a firearm openly and concealed, there is nothing they can do to suggest the gun shouldn't have been available to the kid. Having a firearm in your vehicle is considered conceal carry, iirc. If the kid took the gun from the car and just came in dumping, yeah, he would've been hemmed up. But the fact that they have it on camera that kid never produced the firearm until AFTER fists were thrown, they dropped the charges because it was 100% in defense of his mother.
I don’t think that they understand that if it wasn’t her’s she would at the very least be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor or he would at least be facing juvenile charges for possession. So when we say it’s her’s we ain’t assuming because the lack of any charges proves that.

I don't think the boy should be charged with anything. My only question is why he had the gun on him in the first place if his mother didn't instruct him to go get it. If they living in the hood as germs said why didn't she already have it on her? Like she's the adult in this situation.

lol I need you to relax

Go off, bro.

I don't think the boy should be charged with anything. My only question is why he had the gun on him in the first place if his mother didn't instruct him to go get it. If they living in the hood as germs said why didn't she already have it on her? Like she's the adult in this situation.

Thank you for not advocating for a kid to lose his future. Probably left it in the car cause she didn't think she needed it to get some food. Lapse in judgement?

Lol idk why you acting like you are unaware of 14 year olds walking around with guns in chicago

It actually isn’t all that surprising

Shit I’m surprised if it is her gun and not his

She got on a sundress, and you know how it is in the hood. Its dangerous in general and you plan for the absolute worst but you don’t move around expecting the absolute worse. So you aren’t going into a restaurant expecting to have to shoot someone. But you are gonna have it wit you because you might have to shoot someone.

Back