Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
Yea. He’s was holding that gun the entire time and always holding.

He has a terrible mother. I would feel like a failure if my 14 year old was walking around with a firearm

Guy that was killed got what he was looking for though.

Well if you kid having a fire arm saves your life I mean I wouldn’t be ashamed.

If he didn’t this would be a video of how a woman got beat down

Well if you kid having a fire arm saves your life I mean I wouldn’t be ashamed.

If he didn’t this would be a video of how a woman got beat down
This is stupid.

A kid shouldn’t be walking around with damn gun regardless if it worked out in my favor.

Can’t believe you’re trying to rationalize a 14 walking around with a firearm. Shits crazy

Yea… once you running down shooting at niggas putting the whole neighborhood at risk I can’t defend that shit. Moms should be put under the jail for not stopping that after the initial shooting.
Pride and emotional intelligence is crucial for moments like this.

It's similar to when people fight and someone just stomp on someone head uncontrollably because all the see is red and don't even factor that they can be taking someone like or permanently damaging them.

Last edited:
If the whole story about her telling her son to go get her gun to kill the man and his girlfriend was put out there falsely by the Chicago PD then I see why she's suing.
Where is this being reported that this story is false? I can't find the details stating this. If that shit is false then you are right and I understand but I hope she and her family stay safe man.

Back