Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test

Quit while u ahead yo

I had planned to stay out of this thread and just read it but when I saw this foolishness on IG I couldn't help it.

Shawty your son walked from a murder case, where you and your son could've caught a manslaughter charges BUT you let your lawyers talk you into suing the very people/organization who didn't charge you or your seed.

Also, I would probably be worrying more so about the get back from the dead dude's family/homies but thats me tho'

I had planned to stay out of this thread and just read it but when I saw this foolishness on IG I couldn't help it.

Shawty your son walked from a murder case, where you and your son could've caught a manslaughter charges BUT you let your lawyers talk you into suing the very people/organization who didn't charge you or your seed.

Also, I would probably be worrying more so about the get back from the dead dude's family/homies but thats me tho'

She's playing a game here she's going to regret. Drop the suit, walk away, live your life is the best thing she can do at this point.

Only thing I can think of is that social media got the details wrong, cause if her and her kid did what y'all say they did...
"riight"

Prosecutors earlier had acknowledged the shooting was caught on video. According to prosecutors, Hood was in line getting food while her son waited inside their car. Shortly after, Brown entered the restaurant.

Video posted to social media shows Brown shouting at Hood before punching her. Prosecutors have said, during the argument, Hood began texting her 14-year-old son, who was waiting outside in the car.
Surveillance video outside the restaurant shows the teen enter the restaurant, and cell phone video from inside shows Brown punching Hood at least three times in the head and face.

Prosecutors said that's when the teen pulled out a gun from his hoodie and shot Brown in the back. Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside. He fired more shots after Hood told him to shoot and kill Brown, prosecutors said.

Brown was shot twice in the back and later died from his injuries. It's unclear why prosecutors decided to charge Hood and her son with murder in the shooting when the prosecution's own account of the shooting noted Brown had punched Hood before her son shot Brown.
I'm seriously confused on how there aren't charges for the kid shooting someone fleeing. I don't know about the mother. Are there charges for telling someone to shoot a person and they do it? Maybe that she had a foid card but the kid had the gun?

Back