Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
Who you approaching? To me it's more important to move her out the situation. Dude was too fired up plus he's showing out for his woman

Did you not see me say "get the woman to safety"? But given where the video stars you can assume that it didn't just start with that. So there was a window where it could've been descalated before he got to swinging.

I'm not shaming you for it. I'm just calling it what it is. It is messed up though we're in a society where telling the person being threatened then actually beat they should calm down instead of the person actually making threats. Or others just standing and laughing about it. Just seems backwards.
I hate to do this and the only reason I am cause this legit happened to my boy last week

And maybe I don't have all the facts which is possible but unless there's video I haven't seen, which is also possible, and I'm not excusing the dude whatsoever, but what if his actions were a result of her threatening him?

My boy i just mentioned had a woman threaten to mace him over a situation she created. Then when she retold the story, she said he initiated it which he didn't and was threatening to lawyer up.

In his situation though, people on both sides restrained them to keep the situation from escalating on both sides

I hate to do this and the only reason I am cause this legit happened to my boy last week

And maybe I don't have all the facts which is possible but unless there's video I haven't seen, which is also possible, and I'm not excusing the dude whatsoever, but what if his actions were a result of her threatening him?

My boy i just mentioned had a woman threaten to mace him over a situation she created. Then when she retold the story, she said he initiated it which he didn't and was threatening to lawyer up.

In his situation though, people on both sides restrained them to keep the situation from escalating on both sides
Reminds me of the video of the lady fighting a dude and a giant dude came and beat his ass…thinking he defending the woman.

That’s why this should be de-escalated

Reminds me of the video of the lady fighting a dude and a giant dude came and beat his ass…thinking he defending the woman.

That’s why this should be de-escalated
You're not de escalating a nigga who's woman there putting a battery in his back. Who he going to listen to you or her?

I'm still surprised neither were charged with anything

Was the gun in the car and he went to get it or did he already have it on him?

Did she actually say go get the gun (because in the video it sounds like get in the car)

How is it still self-defense if the guy fled but the kid kept shooting?

I get being able to defend someone from being attacked (she was attacked so he shot him) but I'd think that would get negated when the guy fled

So was the whole story about the mom texting the son to bring the gun in the restaurant and telling him shooting the guy and his girlfriend false??? This is why I wait to comment on stories. Too many times whole fallacies get put out there.....

Back