Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

What conclusion?

well he was first married at 22 iirc...WAY before the fame when he was still on his grind

got out that situation, and remarried at what? 36? or something

just trying to understand what your point was for a dude being with the same woman for the rest of his life

well he was first married at 22 iirc...WAY before the fame when he was still on his grind

got out that situation, and remarried at what? 36? or something

just trying to understand what your point was for a dude being with the same woman for the rest of his life

Point was just, I think when you're that person wit that type of status, you hold off on marriage. (just my opinion)

Now that he's gotten caught or whatever the case my be and his wife takes him back, I don't see him not doing this same act again, thus me saying he gotta sleep with the same woman until he's 70 or some shit and he's just 36 or whatever, yea right.

Point was just, I think when you're that person wit that type of status, you hold off on marriage. (just my opinion)

Now that he's gotten caught or whatever the case my be and his wife takes him back, I don't see him not doing this same act again, thus me saying he gotta sleep with the same woman until he's 70 or some shit and he's just 36 or whatever, yea right.

are you saying he shouldn't have remarried?

I think most ppl get married at least once before 36 so I don't really see that as spring chickenish. At what age should he settle down as a celebrity?

I think most ppl get married at least once before 36 so I don't really see that as spring chickenish. At what age should he settle down as a celebrity?

Really no age or number should be the bar, I'd say he should have settled down when his fame and run has sizzled out and you see the nigga doing old navy commercials or you see him at your local target or some shit and you as a fan think it's a waste of time to even ask for a pic from him, he's falling off so bad.

This doesn't make sense. If he waited until he "fizzled out", by what you're askin me, what woman would check for him? What would be the purpose of waiting to settle down?

This just how I'm looking at it, and it doesn't mean I am right and your view is wrong, but what I'm saying, and we are only speaking on (him) and not the average Joe.

Put it like this, AJ Johnson (Dude from Friday) If dude was married at the time this movie came out, Do you think it would be easy for him to smash the top chicks and step out on his marriage? FF now in 2017, you don't hear about dude and you prolly can get a pic from him at your local target, do you think he could smash top chicks? IMO no, so his marriage now can be a bit more at ease than it may have been when Friday came out in 95 and dude was the top comedian to be in movies

This just how I'm looking at it, and it doesn't mean I am right and your view is wrong, but what I'm saying, and we are only speaking on (him) and not the average Joe.

Put it like this, AJ Johnson (Dude from Friday) If dude was married at the time this movie came out, Do you think it would be easy for him to smash the top chicks and step out on his marriage? FF now in 2017, you don't hear about dude and you prolly can get a pic from him at your local target, do you think he could smash top chicks? IMO no, so his marriage now can be a bit more at ease than it may have been when Friday came out in 95 and dude was the top comedian to be in movies

BRAH

you comparing AJ Johnson who played an auxiliary character that appeared in only ONE movie of the trilogy to kevin hart??

thats what you doing?

BRAH

you comparing AJ Johnson who played an auxiliary character that appeared in only ONE movie of the trilogy to kevin hart??

thats what you doing?

AJ Johnson appeared in Friday and he appeared in I Got The HookUp, Playaz Club, How To Be A Player, House Party 3 and other stuff.

I mean those movies he got roles because of his status at that time.

What ONE movie are you talking about?

Dude was the Kevin Hart before Kevin Hart.

AJ Johnson appeared in Friday and he appeared in I Got The HookUp, Playaz Club, How To Be A Player, House Party 3 and other stuff.

I mean those movies he got roles because of his status at that time.

What ONE movie are you talking about?

Dude was the Kevin Hart before Kevin Hart.

he was NO kevin hart brah...you got a strange pov lol

thats like comparing pasta to cheerios b/c they both have carbs

Back