Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

21827327_1941682939422381_2923789228586303488_n.jpg

Typical ass Fuck Boi Cancer behavior.

If he wasn't in his feeling(as they always are) he wouldn't be in this mess .

Just doing the most for no reason at all.

A side chick rule book must be written, and because of this she has now fucked up her money train....shes missing out on trips, bills being paid...living rent free...

is extorting him more or less foul than cheating on your pregnant wife? cause some of you seem to only be focusing on the extortion. why is that?

It's mob bosses who will never see freedom for extortion. Don't think there's anybody w/ that L for cheating on their spouse.

:shrug3:

Typical ass Fuck Boi Cancer behavior.

If he wasn't in his feeling(as they always are) he wouldn't be in this mess .

Just doing the most for no reason at all.

A side chick rule book must be written, and because of this she has now fucked up her money train....shes missing out on trips, bills being paid...living rent free...

Uh wtf you got against cancers?

It's mob bosses who will never see freedom for extortion. Don't think there's anybody w/ that L for cheating on their spouse.

:shrug3:
is jail time a measure of how foul something is? cuz there are cops who get away with murder and innocent black men in with heavy sentences for relatively minor crimes.

y'all are talking like the law aint subjective. also, see how countries like Kuwait approach cheating. there were sentences like Criminal Conversations and Alienation of Affection until recently in the USA too.

Uh wtf you got against cancers?

Thanks for proving me right.:mhm:

Y'all stay in them feelings...thats all.
He wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't act all emotional about the ish.

Life lesson for Cancers: Remove your feelings. Asses. React.

You'll thank me later hun...

Thanks for proving me right.:mhm:

Y'all stay in them feelings...thats all.
He wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't act all emotional about the ish.

Life lesson for Cancers: Remove your feelings. Asses. React.

You'll thank me later hun...

Cant remove feelings. Why be emotionless?

Cant remove feelings. Why be emotionless?

You can remove your feelings by not caring.

He didnt give a damn when he was cheating on his 1st wife with his 2nd wife and now on his 2nd wife with some latina IG sensation.

In situations as such, you have to be emotionless or you'll get caught up and start apologizing at night... when you crawl back in bed with your significant other...

He didnt give a damn when he was cheating on his 1st wife with his 2nd wife and now on his 2nd wife with some latina IG sensation.

In situations as such, you have to be emotionless or you'll get caught up and start apologizing at night... when you crawl back in bed with your significant other...

So he was to not feel remorse. Don't get me wrong hus apology still wack. But you cant just be like idgaf

His current wife use to be the sidechick??

He only felt remorse because he fucked up and got caught and now him making money may be jeopardized.

You can definitely not GAF. It's hard to do at first BUT it can be learned. I do it daily...makes life easier.

is jail time a measure of how foul something is? cuz there are cops who get away with murder and innocent black men in with heavy sentences for relatively minor crimes.

y'all are talking like the law aint subjective. also, see how countries like Kuwait approach cheating. there were sentences like Criminal Conversations and Alienation of Affection until recently in the USA too.

Yes.

As F'ed up as cheating is, it ain't extortion.

Back