Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

FBI call him a victim, I'm a call him a victim

He needs support and instead you swinging on him
Lmao.

Im sure he got a rainbow of other cheatin ass niggas to support him. I got other thangs to support like going green by choosing paperless billing.:ainttrippin:

Oh, but I don't support the extortion ho either. :mybad:Ik how yall like to pick and choose and flip words.

For all y'all know his 'pregnant wife' is ok with him having a sp, as long as he don't have a baby or she ain't embarrassed by the whole thing. Her extorting Kevin is definitely embarrassing

Therefore, lets save the 'cheating' thing until all the facts come out please

I freely admit idgaf about the extortion in this instance and find it hilarious.

you haven't answered the question.

U keep saying I haven't answered shit like Im supposed to be scared to answer a question lol I did answer the question, cheatin is foul and so is fuckin extortion , ur the only one who thinks 1 is hilarious and the other is serious, when both are serious

U keep saying I haven't answered shit like Im supposed to be scared to answer a question lol I did answer the question, cheatin is foul and so is fuckin extortion , ur the only one who thinks 1 is hilarious and the other is serious, when both are serious
I asked which is worse in your eyes.

Kevin Hart is human therefore he flawed. Maybe he don't like preggo pussy. It ain't for everyone. Maybe he didn't live up to his vows to his wife and god. I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to correct this error in his judgement.

However this women need to do at least a 3-5 and pay restitution. She trying to ruin his life, the very definition of the devil

For all y'all know his 'pregnant wife' is ok with him having a sp, as long as he don't have a baby or she ain't embarrassed by the whole thing. Her extorting Kevin is definitely embarrassing

Therefore, lets save the 'cheating' thing until all the facts come out please

:niggawhat:
So, he publicly apologized to his wife for something she is "ok with"?

Back