Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

it did sound like he was beating dem cakes tho

but if you gon try to extort somebody, how bout you actually record them fucking you...or at least say his name and hope he say something back so that you can be sure to get him in the action

he probably didnt know what she had b/c i cant imagine him copping to anything if this ALL she got

Well he pretty much already did cop to it tho with the apology vid, cuz if he knew she had nothing, he would've never said shit, atleast not publicly

well just saw this

all the caping i was doing for him just went out the window

full version of vid

Clearly, he is not ready to be with one woman for the rest of his life. So he should just tell his wife that and see if she will still stay with him.

Well in those both parties knew about it so they can get close ups, etc, this one had to be hidden.

Wait wait wait wait wait, i didn't watch the vid, but I'm hearin this nigga said "pineapples!!!!!!!!!!" in the sextape? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

Idk man, you can love a chick and want a family with her and still want to fuck other women.

He prolly turned down 4000 chicks and fucked up once. "he's only human"

Wait wait wait wait wait, i didn't watch the vid, but I'm hearin this nigga said "pineapples!!!!!!!!!!" in the sextape? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Yo...ik you probably dont watch this show on MTV2, but it's called "Safeword".

Anyway, him and one of them Wayans kids were contestants one ep. In the game, they hack each other's Twitter accts and make crazy posts, but in order for them to NOT post it, they gotta say a safeword and I swear I think his safeword was "pineapples". Lmao mane.

Anyway, him and one of them Wayans kids were contestants one ep. In the game, they hack each other's Twitter accts and make crazy posts, but in order for them to NOT post it, they gotta say a safeword and I swear I think his safeword was "pineapples". Lmao mane.

It was. lol

lol nah that derived from his stand up

lmaoo/smh at this whole situation

Never understood dudes that get married early with this type of fame and money.

Forever is a long time.

So now the nigga gotta sleep with the same woman until he's 70 years old or some shit. Smh, yea right.

Never understood dudes that get married early with this type of fame and money.

Forever is a long time.

So now the nigga gotta sleep with the same woman until he's 70 years old or some shit. Smh, yea right.

how you came to that conclusion?

Back