Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

This just how I'm looking at it, and it doesn't mean I am right and your view is wrong, but what I'm saying, and we are only speaking on (him) and not the average Joe.

Put it like this, AJ Johnson (Dude from Friday) If dude was married at the time this movie came out, Do you think it would be easy for him to smash the top chicks and step out on his marriage? FF now in 2017, you don't hear about dude and you prolly can get a pic from him at your local target, do you think he could smash top chicks? IMO no, so his marriage now can be a bit more at ease than it may have been when Friday came out in 95 and dude was the top comedian to be in movies
So he should run through as many bodies as possible, the "top females", and wait until he's washed up and pushin 50 to settle for the uglies or whatever else at the bottom he can get? Sounds like garbage to me.

Im talkin bout Kevin bc I can barely name more than 2 movies AJ Johnson was in lmao.

you think AJ Johnson in his prime, is shooting at the same basket as Kevin Hart in his prime?

srs question

AJ Johnson is not shooting at the same basket as Kevin Hart.

I'm saying that at AJ Johnson's height in his career when he was doing those movies, if he was married, (I think) it would have been tough to not step out, with all the fame he was getting from those movies, at that time he prolly could have smashed a bunch of video vixen other C/B list black actresses off the strength of his fame.

Now in 2017, he wouldn't be able to smash those same ppl, by his career, being fizzle'd out and he's off the scene, thus me saying wait until you fizzle out to get married, it won't be as tough (I think) to be committed to one woman. A lot of that noise won't be there as it may have been when he was doing the Friday, House Party 3, and I Got The Hook-Up movies

Last edited:
So he should run through as many bodies as possible, the "top females", and wait until he's washed up and pushin 50 to settle for the uglies or whatever else at the bottom he can get? Sounds like garbage to me.

Im talkin bout Kevin bc I can barely name more than 2 movies AJ Johnson was in lmao.

With his status, Kevin should do him, I mean he jumped into a relationship with ole girl after he divorced his wife which to me he didn't get his (hoe phase all out)

At his height in his career, it makes more sense to date than to get married to someone. Wait until all the lights and cameras die down IMO and if you wanna say become wash, then yea washed until he gets married and settled.

No, he doesn't have to settle for uglies, you can hang out with women and enjoy their company without having to make any type of commitment along the lines of marriage. Just kicking it

AJ Johnson is not shooting at the same basket as Kevin Hart.

I'm saying that at AJ Johnson's height in his career when he was doing those movies, if he was married, (I think) he would have been tough to not step out, with all the fame he was getting from those movies, at that time he prolly could have smashed a bunch of video vixen other C/B list black actress off the strength of his fame.

Now in 2017, he wouldn't be able to smash those same ppl, by his career, being fizzle'd out and he's off the scene, thus me saying wait until you fizzle out to get married, it won't be as tough (I think) to be committed to one woman. A lot of that noise won't be there as it may have been when he was doing the Friday, House Party 3, and I Got The Hook-Up movies

i was trying not to go here, but

brah

HAVE YOU SEEN AJ JOHNSON?!?!

so chicks was outchea checking for Ezel the crackhead irl??

how many chicks you know even remember he was in I got the Hook up?

With his status, Kevin should do him, I mean he jumped into a relationship with ole girl after he divorced his wife which to me he didn't get his (hoe phase all out)

At his height in his career, it makes more sense to date than to get married to someone. Wait until all the lights and cameras die down IMO and if you wanna say become wash, then yea washed until he gets married and settled.

No, he doesn't have to settle for uglies, you can hang out with women and enjoy their company without having to make any type of commitment along the lines of marriage. Just kicking it

why does he have to wait until, as you put it, " wait until he's washed" to settle down?

how about just dont get married if you wanna run the streets and dont want to commit?

i was trying not to go here, but

brah

HAVE YOU SEEN AJ JOHNSON?!?!

so chicks was outchea checking for Ezel the crackhead irl??

how many chicks you know even remember he was in I got the Hook up?

Breh the dude was the go to comedian to get after he played that role and chicks check for ppl that are famous.

At the time I Got the Hook Up, No Limit was the hottest thing out and him being along side of P, only heighten his status, so yea I think his play on women came much easier then, than what it may come in 2017 Lol.

Hate to say it, but in the words of AP "it aint black and white" like yall makin it seem. A nigga can really want a wife and kids, but just likes new pussy from time to time.

I understand what you're sayin about commitment. I feel like this applies to everyone. Don't enter a marriage or relationship if you still wanna have your side orders, unless your s/o is cool wit it. Find somebody who understands your wants or willing to have an open relationship. Monogamy ain't for errybody.

why does he have to wait until, as you put it, " wait until he's washed" to settle down?

how about just dont get married if you wanna run the streets and dont want to commit?

I just said that for Kevin, it would be much easier for him to stay committed to that woman when he's washed and off the scene because he won't have so much temptation. Less women would be checking for dude just like less women (I'm assuming) are checking for AJ Johnson now that he's washed.

Do you think the same amount of women now check for Bobby Brown as they did when he was on that Don't Be Cruel Tour? Lol

Do you think Bobby Brown can pull Janet Jackson now Lol

Hate to say it, but in the words of AP "it aint black and white" like yall makin it seem. A nigga can really want a wife and kids, but just likes new pussy from time to time.
nah...i agree with that

but why knock brought up AJ Johnson of ALL people in this discussion

Sometimes it's not about running the streets. Being in company with different women/ppl is running the streets?

Ppl don't stay single so that they can run the streets. I don't understand how and why ppl tie (running the streets) to someone not wanting to get married and be committed to one person Lol

Sometimes when married, you can't do what you want Lol.

AJ Johnson probably forgot he was in I got the hook up

It is 2017 and there are plenty of beautiful women who will marry you and still understand that you want to sleep with other women for him to do this. Don't marry people just because you are trying to lock them down unless you expect to be locked down yourself or find someone that is willing to be in a relationship that allows you to have other partners. It is really that simple. And any person that says the day you meet your wife is the stay you stop wanting to sleep with other people is a better person than me. I love my wife and I don't sleep with anyone else but wanting to. Please. You are human and you see people you want to sleep with. Just don't do it. It ain't that hard and also know yourself. I don't put myself in situations where things like that can happen as an avoidance of the possibility. It isn't that I am stronger or have a better character than anyone. It is just I know how things can play out so I know when it is time to go home.

i get what knock saying...

he saying kevin should just live that bachelor life and embrace it, instead of trying to pretend t be a family man only to keep getting caught up in dumb shit like this....

i also hear what goldie saying.. sometimes niggaz want the wife and the new pussy...

i say, find a wife who cool with it...and keep it moving

Yall wildn, nigga there aint "many" chicks that's gon be cool with u fuckin other women. From all the women on this site, Im sure only Reesey is cool with that. One chick lol Shits like a needle in a haystack

Back