Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

i get what knock saying...

he saying kevin should just live that bachelor life and embrace it, instead of trying to pretend t be a family man only to keep getting caught up in dumb shit like this....

i also hear what goldie saying.. sometimes niggaz want the wife and the new pussy...

i say, find a wife who cool with it...and keep it moving

That's all I was saying, don't pretend to be a family man and you out here doing interviews promoting family and dude out here got a whole side chick

Nothing wrong with marriage, if you found her, but shit, with that kind of fame, good luck nigga.

Yall wildn, nigga there aint "many" chicks that's gon be cool with u fuckin other women. From all the women on this site, Im sure only Reesey is cool with that. One chick lol Shits like a needle in a haystack
but ain't your lady supposed to be that anyway?

Yall wildn, nigga there aint "many" chicks that's gon be cool with u fuckin other women. From all the women on this site, Im sure only Reesey is cool with that. One chick lol Shits like a needle in a haystack
Maybe where you are located. I met several woman who was cool with it. Now they were not the woman I chose to marry but they suggested it and I was not even looking for that kind of relationship.

Yea, american women are much different than they are in other countries.
Interesting thing is I have only dated 2 generationally American woman in my life. Without even knowing before hand. Maybe I am not attracted to them and they are not attracted to me.

i'm saying, don't u want your lady to be a rare one in milion, needle in a haystack type chick?
iight then, hold out for them chicks that don't mind you having other chicks.....they do exist....and it's much better and safer imo in the terms of embarrassing public scandal, that ma or may not hurt your money...

i mean he gotta make statements like that to save face and not lose money on his brand.......

if it wasn't important ....he wouldn't had made the statement.....

so i mean....imho.....it makes more sense to hold out on marrying just any ole chick...and find you a "reessey type" who cool with new pussy being on the table every now n then......

yea it's rare... but ultimately it's much much worth it....

i mean isn't that what jada and will got? i mean the shit happens

i'm saying, don't u want your lady to be a rare one in milion, needle in a haystack type chick?
iight then, hold out for them chicks that don't mind you having other chicks.....they do exist....and it's much better and safer imo in the terms of embarrassing public scandal, that ma or may not hurt your money...

i mean he gotta make statements like that to save face and not lose money on his brand.......

if it wasn't important ....he wouldn't had made the statement.....

so i mean....imho.....it makes more sense to hold out on marrying just any ole chick...and find you a "reessey type" who cool with new pussy being on the table every now n then......

yea it's rare... but ultimately it's much much worth it....

i mean isn't that what jada and will got? i mean the shit happens

Goes back to it not being black and white.

If he fell in love with his wife, does he not be with her cuz she doesn't want him to fuck other women? U can't help who u fall in love with.

And that will and jada shit is a myth fam, they've said it's not true a million times lol

So he should run through as many bodies as possible, the "top females", and wait until he's washed up and pushin 50 to settle for the uglies or whatever else at the bottom he can get? Sounds like garbage to me.

Im talkin bout Kevin bc I can barely name more than 2 movies AJ Johnson was in lmao.

I think he saying this. Niggas cheat all the time. Having money and being famous may lead somebody to be more likely to cheat. Why marry at the top of your prime when you know you still want to cheat? Be single until you mature.

I think he saying this. Niggas cheat all the time. Having money and being famous may lead somebody to be more likely to cheat. Why marry at the top of your prime when you know you still want to cheat? Be single until you mature.

but what would AJ Johnson do?

Back