Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

Didn't I almost catch the breaks for trying to film oral sex in my youth?

Where was the 'if she didn't have your dick in her mouth' arguements then

Let's hope no woman, that you're in love with or care for, cheats on yall and her side nigga doesn't extort her.:really?:
What a silly thing to say

Who extorts females for link cards and packs of Marley hair?j

I’m not for either side. They both fucked up. I don’t like cheaters and greedy mfs. They both got what they deserve.

You filming without consent?
No no no no! And let's not start this rumor at all!

Let's hope no woman, that you're in love with or care for, cheats on yall and her side nigga doesn't extort her.:really?:
if im messing with a female thats got enough money to be extorted, then i hoped somewhere along the line, she got my credit straightened up before this happened

Some, apparently.

Men have been playing "roles" of women for quite some time. Nothin is surprising anymore.
Are you speculating being a victim is a 'woman's' role?

Are you suggesting Kev should have manned up and just paid her off?

Naw Cac, this ain't you, what's wrong?

I mean if I cheated and someone was trying to make money off of me because of it. I’d do what Kevin is doing. You ain’t about to make a come up off me. I ain’t with kicking anybody while they’re down. He is the victim in this case but he still should’ve kept his penis in his pants.

So now cheating is equal to extortion smdh

Every year that shit moves further and further up the straight to hell sin list

Pretty soon you gonna get more time for cheating than murder, let this wave continue

Are you speculating being a victim is a 'woman's' role?

Are you suggesting Kev should have manned up and just paid her off?

Naw Cac, this ain't you, what's wrong?
Negroe...what lmao?

Im not suggesting he should have done anything, besides not cheat on his pregnant ass wife.

You said that women were trifling, and what she did is trifling therefore extorting for Newports, Jordans, and man wigs, or whatever you said, is female-ish and niggarish behavior. Not being a victim.

Negroe...what lmao?

Im not suggesting he should have done anything, besides not cheat on his pregnant ass wife.

You said that women were trifling, and what she did is trifling therefore extorting for Newports, Jordans, and man wigs, or whatever you said, is female-ish and niggarish behavior. Not being a victim.
FBI call him a victim, I'm a call him a victim

He needs support and instead you swinging on him

Nigga foul is foul, idgaf what he did, extorting the nigga is foul shit
is extorting him more or less foul than cheating on your pregnant wife? cause some of you seem to only be focusing on the extortion. why is that?

Back