Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

She basically wore a 1 pc bathing suit. A post of the family trip to the beach would have everyone seeing what we saw at the show but ok

Off topic, but I've always found it hilarious how seeing a chick in underwear is racy, whicle seeing her in a bathing suit is not especially given how revealing some of these bathing suits are. Perception is a mutha fucka.

I respect women regardless of what they got on so maybe that's the disconnect here for me ☠

I also very much appreciate when bad bitches show body so I think empowering and encouraging attractive ppl to continue doing attractive shit makes the world a better place.

what-can-i-say-michael-che.gif

Eh. Shit funny but there is such thing as time and place and decorum. If a chick pulled up to ya office in a bathing suit for a week I bet you niggas would find it odd and she has to make a trip to hr.

Me not having a problem with what keke was wearing doesn't mean someone else shouldn't or wouldn't 🤷🏿‍♂️

Now yall lay off my nigga @Chi-Town B

Last edited:
Gabi now you know you're not going anywhere with your cheeks out if your dude not comfertable
I dont dress like that but if I did aint no nigga fina change me.

an adult show in Vegas is an appropriate time and place to wear that outfit 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Niggas gotta quit wifing shorties they feel like they need to police. If she a entertainer or a model type u gotta know what come w it. If u can’t handle it or don’t feel like u can trust her character move to someone more aligned w ya standards—nun wrong w it.

Same shit w women rocking w dudes they know ain’t shit then get mad when them same aint shit mfs turn out to not be shit.

U knew what u was getting into from the jump. Ppl gotta quit tryna change folks and just wait til they find someone aligned w what they looking for. Or don’t and be miserable 🤣

I respect women regardless of what they got on so maybe that's the disconnect here for me ☠

I also very much appreciate when bad bitches show body so I think empowering and encouraging attractive ppl to continue doing attractive shit makes the world a better place.

what-can-i-say-michael-che.gif

what about when they NOT attractive??

Back