Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karrueche Gets Restraining Order On Chris Brown, Says He's Abusive

I

I think most of us agree on that. Obviously the girl got some type of mental blockage that didn't allow her to make moves back then. Ijs it seems like she's gettin bashed for just that and it looks like an attack against her standing up for herself.
Why shouldn't we?

Look, it's our responsibility to let these women know that keeping your mouth shut empowers these men.

No one wants to see this going on, and the person who is in the best position to stop it Needs to be constantly reminded that they have the power to do so...

Stop being scared of these Niggaz, more people got your back than you think, and by aggressively voicing our displeasure with silence, hopefully that encourages the next to speak out earlier instead of being coddled and coached into thinking you have no power to stop the abuse

Nobody's saying she's not, that's what yall aren't getting.
Who's saying she's not, what we're saying is she had plenty of chances to stop his dumb ass from doing this to her.
If you read my post on the last page I addressed this, people will excuse all kinds of stupid shit in relationships. Perhaps it took her leaving the relationship to see how crazy this dude really was. It can victims years to come out about abuse and do something to protect themselves, instead of offering some kind of support or counseling to the victim, a lot of times they get met with blame or shoulda, woulda, coulda type critics when that isn't helping. That kind of behavior is what causes the abuse victims to keep the abuse to themselves for years.

lmaooo its clear people have a piss poor understanding of power dynamics.
look, you are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
when people are trying to educate you on domestic/intimate partner violence, you don't get to decide whether or not you agree.
its facts.
its the truth.

you can debate until your eyes pop out but the truth still stands.

:saywut:

Bruh is bi-polar. He does not have the best control of himself.

You don't think his mental illness amplified some of his actions?

Shit, it is hard enough for us normal people to deal with our emotions.

I am not saying that his problem is the sole reason, but it didn't help.

Have you dealt with someone that has a mental illness?

Niggas on here can tell you stories about how difficult these people are, but we are going to put that behind us.

Yes I have dealt with someone with mental health issues.
He didnt abuse me.

Mental illness is never an excuse for abuse.
like I said, abuse and mental illness are two separate things and should be addressed separately.
can they coincide? yes
but they are not interdependent.

lmaooo its clear people have a piss poor understanding of power dynamics.
look, you are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
when people are trying to educate you on domestic/intimate partner violence, you don't get to decide whether or not you agree.
its facts.
its the truth.

you can debate until your eyes pop out but the truth still stands.

:saywut:

Cluster B mental illnesses are all about control.

These people have been hurt in the past, so they place themselves in positions not to get hurt again.

Even if it means resorting to physical violence...

:mhm:

If you read my post on the last page I addressed this, people will excuse all kinds of stupid shit in relationships. Perhaps it took her leaving the relationship to see how crazy this dude really was. It can victims years to come out about abuse and do something to protect themselves, instead of offering some kind of support or counseling to the victim, a lot of times they get met with blame or shoulda, woulda, coulda type critics when that isn't helping. That kind of behavior is what causes the abuse victims to keep the abuse to themselves for years.

She's not a kid, she's an adult with a functioning brain. If she continued to go back to a nigga that beat her ass, it's her fault, plain and simple. Nobody was forcing her to go back, she chose to.

Absolving women of all accountability is only doing them a disservice. Everybody here has called chris out and says he needs his ass beat/jail time ,etc, but she needs to be held accountable for her actions as well

Cluster B mental illnesses are all about control.

These people have been hurt in the past, so they place themselves in positions not to get hurt again.

Even if it means resorting to physical violence...

:mhm:
Most people with cluster b mental illnesses r not violent. Kinda like all men are people but not all people are men.

She's not a kid, she's an adult with a functioning brain. If she continued to go back to a nigga that beat her ass, it's her fault, plain and simple. Nobody was forcing her to go back, she chose to.

Absolving women of all accountability is only doing them a disservice. Everybody here has called chris out and says he needs his ass beat/jail time ,etc, but she needs to be held accountable for her actions as well
'/'/' Aight bruh, yall just don't get it.

Most people with cluster b mental illnesses r not violent. Kinda like all men are people but not all people are men.

Proof or it didn't happen.

show+me+the+receipts.gif

I swear y'all niggas keep poking the bear.

I am trying to keep this shit under one paragraph per post.

Y'all don't want to see UnknownUser.

Ur a stellar young man. Keep that compassion intact.

Back