Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karrueche Gets Restraining Order On Chris Brown, Says He's Abusive

if he wrong he wrong...

nigga needa chill out....

Good for her.
That nigga needs help.

He needs to take some tips from bruno mars
....bruno knows how to use cocaine responsibly.

Good for her.
That nigga needs help.

He needs to take some tips from bruno mars
....bruno knows how to use cocaine responsibly.
Easier said than done ma

giphy.gif

Young Walt Disney, I'ma tell you truthfully...If you leave Mickey, you gon' end up with a Goofy.

I imagine thats what Chris told Karrueche

did any of y'all read? the screencap ain't even long, n it's got pictures.

like @atribecalledGabi said, he sendin threats now. so the menacing is carrying on into the present, long after they split up. he's also threatened her friends n threw drinks @ them recently. she ain't filed for a restraining order over shit that happened n stopped happening yrs ago. it's cuz it's still happenin. straw breaking the camel's back perhaps.

Judges don't freely give these things out. would've been tossed if she was just now calling for a restraining order of sum1 who ain't harassed her for yrs.past shit might be used as evidence but the catalyst was recent, ongoing threats. the very purpose of restraining orders is to prevent ongoing harassment.

y'all will make any reach to discredit a woman n cape for a man. shits alarming.

Stop blindly siding with bitches solely because they're females and getting in your feelings everytime someone doesn't agree with your stance, it's mfs like you that make people perceive feminists the way they do.

Stop blindly siding with bitches solely because they're females and getting in your feelings everytime someone doesn't agree with your stance, it's mfs like you that make people perceive feminists the way they do.
Funny thing is: all this has nothin 2 do with the topic of the thread or the content of my post.

Or how restraining orders r granted. or the fact that the screenshot u posted clearly states that the restraining order was given on account of recent threats to her life, not shit that happened yrs ago (as the comments in the thread wld make it seem).

yet I'm the 1 in my feelings? LOL. u just went on a rant against my POV spin steada addressing my points or challenging me with fax.

If that ain't bein blinded by feels, idk what is b

The irony is you're calling people out for not reading when you came into the thread and did the exact thing you're calling people out on.

Back