Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karrueche Gets Restraining Order On Chris Brown, Says He's Abusive

The common thread is around the table accountability.

In too many situations the woman seems to get a pass on simple things like.......I dunno, self preservation??

Shits annoying to see society rush to justify why a woman doesn't have to take basic steps to protect herself....

Ain't no body gonna defend breezy, that nigga a fool. And deserve everything that coming to him....

But these broads still entertaining the Nigga need to be called out on their contribution to the fuckery as well.... Cuz we're not talking subtle warning signs with this nigga.....we're talking even complete strangers who don't know either person can see that situation for what it is through what's exposed to the public....

If it took her this long to recognize the danger and she right there on the ground level, its not crazy at all to question her sanity as well....

That's why I stay like

:smh:

I still don't see a reason why her chronological order of decisions makes a difference. I mean she's finally doing what needs to be done.

Lol this girl really getting called stupid and looked at sideways now? Df?

And he publicly announced himself as a crazy mf who will stalk you and make you miserable for life. Lolllll this nigga is looney af and it's amazing how many fans and nonfans side wit this foo.

The reason she getting looked at side eyed is cuz if you fucking with a dude known for domestic violence, you get outta there the very second you sense danger,

Not years after he power bombs you down a flight of stairs

We should make a thread... "How to deal with mental illness in the black community?" or something to that effect.

That is the real problem here. Maybe not in the black community, but in society.

You guys know that I am a medical hotep, or so I have been called, by a person who has a known mental illness on the IC.

Let's talk about it.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh oh oh oohhhhhhhhhh so Chris brown is the victim, not the countless women he's harmed.
got it.

No friend. I am saying something should have been done about his behavior a long time ago.

It seems like after that Rhianna shit, his life been in a tailspin.

When you have money like his, then you are given a longer rope to hang yourself.

Come on ma'am, you have read some of my posts on here.

You know I would not be ignorant to make suggestion like that...

The hard part was her leaving him, so why she didn't go to the courts after that baffles me. That restraining order would have stopped all the foolishness on his end and if not it would have landed him in jail.

His behavior escalated from stalking her to making death threats because she didn't do what she needed to do.

The hard part was her leaving him, so why she didn't go to the courts after that baffles me. That restraining order would have stopped all the foolishness on his end and if not it would have landed him in jail.

His behavior escalated from stalking her to making death threats because she didn't do what she needed to do.

Lollllllllllllllll!

So bc she didn't file a restraining order earlier it caused him to become the Boogeyman?

:tuh:

Think about it similar to a hood situation...

You don't snitch or retaliate against some people because it just makes the situation worse.

Sometimes you hope it goes away, but in this case, it did not.

The real problem is that everyone saw this shit play out, but no one pulled this fool aside.

I don't even follow celebrity news, but I knew this fool was threaten every man who fucking liked this girl's picture on social media.

I mean, c'mon man.

Chris Brown is an abuser.

He is an abuser.

Any woman who is with him will almost certainly be abused.

The entire world knows this.

No exaggeration.

The entire world knows he's an abuser.

This chick was getting tweets daily warning her and reminding her that that's what this nigga is.

It's tough And frustrating. So people are like, it took you this long to recognize the obvious?

The whole thing stupid to me. I'm glad she finally took the steps to protect herself, cuz that nigga is a monster. But I completely understand the folk who are tripping over how long it took her to act on it

No friend. I am saying something should have been done about his behavior a long time ago.

It seems like after that Rhianna shit, his life been in a tailspin.

When you have money like his, then you are given a longer rope to hang yourself.

Come on ma'am, you have read some of my posts on here.

You know I would not be ignorant to make suggestion like that...

I dont see you having this much compassion for Karrueche ......

I also saw you fist-bumping, bro bouncing goldie after his terrible comments

so my assumption is warranted brother man.

This...

Love the kids music, but if he can't control himself, he needs to take a time out before he kills someone.

Even if its forced by being in jail

Chris Brown is an abuser.

He is an abuser.

Any woman who is with him will almost certainly be abused.

The entire world knows this.

No exaggeration.

The entire world knows he's an abuser.

This chick was getting tweets daily warning her and reminding her that that's what this nigga is.

It's tough And frustrating. So people are like, it took you this long to recognize the obvious?

The whole thing stupid to me. I'm glad she finally took the steps to protect herself, cuz that nigga is a monster. But I completely understand the folk who are tripping over how long it took her to act on it
I get what ur saying, I do. but this is actually a contributor 2 why it takes an average of 7 attempts for DV victims to leave. they become isolated because either no1 knows n they fear not being believed/causing drama in their circle, or everyone already knows their partner was violent n they know they might not have sympathy or support because it's perceived that they allowed it. support is often essential when they're escaping the situation. the self blame n society saying u allowed it n "why did u stay?" doesn't empower, it has the opposite effect.

as sum1 outside the sitch, it's easy to say "u know who u we're dealing with n it cld have stopped much much sooner" n logically, u r right, but that is divorced from the reality of what's going on in the already compromised mind state of sum1 who was prolly experiencing escalating abuse for yrs. that's conditioning. n it takes time 2 undo.

but this is actually a contributor 2 why it takes an average of 7 attempts for DV victims to leave. they become isolated because either no1 knows n they fear not being believed/causing drama in their circle.

Why do you need support or sympathy to get out of a relationship?

If you wanna break up with somebody u gotta get ur friends approval first?

Lollllllllllllllll!

So bc she didn't file a restraining order earlier it caused him to become the Boogeyman?

:tuh:
He was that before she even started kicking it with him and it's not like no one warned her about it

I dont see you having this much compassion for Karrueche ......

I also saw you fist-bumping, bro bouncing goldie after his terrible comments

so my assumption is warranted brother man.

You right, I don't have compassion for anyone in this situation.

I am just here presenting answers to a problem, so I can get praise and look smart in front of everyone. Just joking, of course.

I just hate when people complicate a situation.

Or, repeat the same shit in a thread over and over again.

Bad shit happens, but let's make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone.

Therefore, I suggested let's make a thread about mental illness because that is the root cause here.

We need to be more proactive in dealing with people who have mental illnesses, period.

Fuck individual freedoms. If you are a harm to society, then you need to be dealt with, post haste.

About me rooting Goldie on, I post online to laugh at things like that...

Although it is refreshing to see someone express their true opinions, I necessarily don't agree with it.

Ask yall selves this:

If a victim of rape or molestation came out about it say 15 years down the line because they were either scared, embarrassed, or ashamed, would yall have the same reaction as you have here?

:hmm:

Was this by somebody they dated that they knew was a rapist/molester prior to getting with them?

Back