Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

1. Kanye closed the school himself
2. It was a 15k/year private school that wasn't accredited and had parents sign NDAs so nobody knows what those kids were actually being taught.

You really should stop trying to defend all the wrong shit. When you constantly find yourself defending the worst of the worst that says alot about what you value.
Let’s not talk about what I value. Don’t do that.

I was listening to those Saiyan outfit wearing niggas while waiting on the bus the other day and they were talking that man wrote the Bible stuff cuz God doesn’t exist

then they tried to trick me into the debate… I was like plz

I mean man did write the Bible tho may have been inspired but ain’t like God wrote it

To me this is showing a lot more.
It’s crazy ppl are laser focus on kanye when them people are showing how splintered and sensitive we that we will allow this and not stand up.
it shows just how scared we truly are of them with some things I’m reading.
mid niggas so bad, shoulda did something.but no they behind big bro celebrating his takedown.

lol but why you don’t have this energy for positive black people? You wanted us to throw Colin K under the bus

Most people here do the same and act the same. Am i lion?
But I will say right is right and wrong is wrong. People hire murders…multi murders. But words is what hurts?
Nah.
If I see something wrong ….I don’t need a persons respect or to like me to call it out.
y’all out here working for the ancestors of those who raped ya ancestors.
so much more to be angry bro.
That man can say white people are god sent.
I won’t care.
his opinion.
it’s not affecting my orbit
Not disrupting anything.
Now if Ye said fuck you Dos and ya granny….then we just gonna insult each other back and forth.
but if the police beating his ass afterwards….I need to speak up.
ain’t gotta like how I operate…yet I’m also being me.
so we agree to disagree

lol you be thinking you saying some real shit if you feel his opinion don’t matter to you why you upset it matters to others

It was known in Hollywood Weinstein raped women or whatever…yet it was joked about on huge platforms. He was a gatekeeper. How many women didn’t come out because of fear their career would be o we? A few was deemed as crazy.

Lol aren’t you against the me too movement though

To me this is showing a lot more.
It’s crazy ppl are laser focus on kanye when them people are showing how splintered and sensitive we that we will allow this and not stand up.
it shows just how scared we truly are of them with some things I’m reading.
mid niggas so bad, shoulda did something.but no they behind big bro celebrating his takedown.

What is it that you feel we are "allowing and not standing up" for?

Last edited:
Back