Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Did I not support kap until he took the check?
Ok next

What's worse Kap taking a settlement with some info he has that you never had or this?
348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

What's worse Kap taking a settlement with some info he has that you never had or this?
348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg
So why do you still support Kanye when he specifically spurned a Black man telling him he could do it on his own and instead chose to beg and continues to beg for acceptance and assistance from white people and these Jewish owned companies?
I stated my kap stance. still ain’t change

Not a defense of Kanye but isn't damn near everything that is happening to him proving his point about jews and the power they hold?

I'm asking this because I haven't listened to any of his interviews or read any full statements he has made. I've just read little excerpts of things he said and what others have said he's said.

no it’s not proving his point and I’m tired of y’all keep saying this.

if Kayne stfu after about his Jew comments after his first anti-Semitic comments he would of been okay. But he has an ego and keeps doing interviews being even-more anti-Semitic than his last.

they had to cancel him. I don’t care to much about to Jewish stuff but I’m happy because of anti blackness rhetoric. Some of y’all forget y’all in America sometimes. No one cares about anti black views.

no it’s not proving his point and I’m tired of y’all keep saying this.

if Kayne stfu after about his Jew comments after his first anti-Semitic comments he would of been okay. But he has an ego and keeps doing interviews being even-more anti-Semitic than his last.

they had to cancel him. I don’t care to much about to Jewish stuff but I’m happy because of anti blackness rhetoric. Some of y’all forget y’all in America sometimes. No one cares about anti black views.

Proof

That still ain't answer my question so it's whatever at this point.
Nigga you ain’t scaring nobody.
So called partnership or hand shaking to get in the door are options.
running back to them is not.
I won’t fault him for taking that road to eventually branch off….
Some of us start under wights. To move away once we learn the system and make our own connections or partnerships that can favor us.
It’s not enough of us along the supply chain and we unfortunately gotta work with them in one way or another.

Nigga you ain’t scaring nobody.
So called partnership or hand shaking to get in the door are options.
running back to them is not.

I won’t fault him for taking that road to eventually branch off….
Some of us start under wights. To move away once we learn the system and make our own connections or partnerships that can favor us.
It’s not enough of us along the supply chain and we unfortunately gotta work with them in one way or another.

Finally!!! So it seems your real issue with Kap ain't him taking that settlement. It's that after taking the settlement he still wanted to play in the NFL. Not that fully agree with your stance but I can see why you have it. Better than you always leaving the shit at he took the check.

Finally!!! So it seems your real issue with Kap ain't him taking that settlement. It's that after taking the settlement he still wanted to play in the NFL. Not that fully agree with your stance but I can see why you have it. Better than you always leaving the shit at he took the check.

If that's Dos issue then his Kanye defense makes even less sense because Kanye has spent 10 years now begging at the feet of these white designers he holds in such high esteem despite them giving him "you're just a nigger" reminders every 4-6 months

If that's Dos issue then his Kanye defense makes even less sense because Kanye has spent 10 years now begging at the feet of these white designers he holds in such high esteem despite them giving him "you're just a nigger" reminders every 4-6 months

He gets that shit everyday honestly.

Back