Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Not a defense of Kanye but isn't damn near everything that is happening to him proving his point about jews and the power they hold?

I'm asking this because I haven't listened to any of his interviews or read any full statements he has made. I've just read little excerpts of things he said and what others have said he's said.

Not a defense of Kanye but isn't damn near everything that is happening to him proving his point about jews and the power they hold?

I'm asking this because I haven't listened to any of his interviews or read any full statements he has made. I've just read little excerpts of things he said and what others have said he's said.
It is but rather than people seeing they will hurt many to prove a point to one they rather laugh at him for going at them.
some say it was stupid. But then I guess we are their bitch.
never in my days have I ran across a black man who was afraid to speak his mind. But in this case….he bet leave dem lone.
smdh
More of a reason to build within but what do I know

So it’s ok to harm the players future when they said nothing but just because where their parents put them?
but fuck ye.

It is but rather than people seeing they will hurt many to prove a point to one they rather laugh at him for going at them.
some say it was stupid. But then I guess we are their bitch.
never in my days have I ran across a black man who was afraid to speak his mind. But in this case….he bet leave dem lone.
smdh
More of a reason to build within but what do I know

None of what Kanye is going through has anything to do with us as a people not building from within. We've been known that most us just not doing it.

Kanye is a clown of the highest order and that has been a fact for me for many years.

You've never met a black politician?

I'll give you there seems to be lessons that black people could learn from all this but Kanye didn't start any of this for the betterment of black people. That's a selfish ass nigga and that is pretty much why he on a island now dealing with all this shit publicly.

So it’s ok to harm the players future when they said nothing but just because where their parents put them?
but fuck ye.

Now this HS basketball thing is a worthy topic. Now if so called black elite/power players wanted to show some black power. They should try to get together and put together a tournament and get those teams still in that other tournament to back out and play in the tournament they put together.

I took Donda academy getting kicked out of that tournament not as a fuck you to Kanye but a fuck you to black people overall.

None of what Kanye is going through has anything to do with us as a people not building from within. We've been known that most us just not doing it.

Kanye is a clown of the highest order and that has been a fact for me for many years.

You've never met a black politician?

I'll give you there seems to be lessons that black people could learn from all this but Kanye didn't start any of this for the betterment of black people. That's a selfish ass nigga and that is pretty much why he on a island now dealing with all this shit publicly.
There are multiple lessons to be learned from this about egomaniacs, scammers, liars, charlatans... and people who allow themselves to be caught up and victimized by their own willingly... but none of these lessons will be learned ... because... reasons

Now this HS basketball thing is a worthy topic. Now if so called black elite/power players wanted to show some black power. They should try to get together and put together a tournament and get those teams still in that other tournament to back out and play in the tournament they put together.

I took Donda academy getting kicked out of that tournament not as a fuck you to Kanye but a fuck you to black people overall.
Exactly. This been bigger than him.
them kids did nothing

There are multiple lessons to be learned from this about egomaniacs, scammers, liars, charlatans... and people who allow themselves to be caught up and victimized by their own willingly... but none of these lessons will be learned ... because... reasons

True

Dude listen to yourself....who the fuck is they...

Jewish, black and Asian and even me.....everyone tried to make moves and continue to do so to position themselves in power.

If you think “Jewish” people have a conspiracy going I would say...you are an idiot. Instead,
RICH people have a conspiracy and continue to conspire to stay in power. From Saudi’s, Jewish, black, Asian....You think jay z lying when he said “less is more, there are plenty of us”

the avg Jewish person broke too....the richest people are trying to keep control

Here is your conspiracy- what do take majority of your senators presidents and Supreme Court justices all have in common? Not just USA...even the PM of England? Yep schools...even your black supreme court justices and presidents all went to about 20 colleges....the 8 in the ivy Stanford, u-Chicago....those are the people in control....you barking up the wrong tree..

.katanji and Ted Cruz class mates and you worried about Jewish people...when the elite on the right and left passing the crown around between alum of 20 schools and 1 school of thought - it’s not race or religion- it’s a class war

I think we are confusing Jewish people for someone else...Jewish is the easy out....it’s less obvious when they look like you and they your hero’s

So the Jewish people of today who say that was an intentional plan are just capping. Ok, well we don’t have to agree. And if you think I’m saying it’s a concern or a bad thing I think you misunderstand me.

It’s all fun and games til they go after the youngjns.
and who’s protecting them?
Who speaking up for them?
Shit, who’s black that stands against them?

Depends on which statements of his you see. In some he's said they hold power...in others he said there ain't shit they could do to him. He literally said " I can be antisemitic and Adidas won't drop me."

It’s all fun and games til they go after the youngjns.
and who’s protecting them?
Who speaking up for them?
Shit, who’s black that stands against them?

1. Kanye closed the school himself
2. It was a 15k/year private school that wasn't accredited and had parents sign NDAs so nobody knows what those kids were actually being taught.

You really should stop trying to defend all the wrong shit. When you constantly find yourself defending the worst of the worst that says alot about what you value.

Depends on which statements of his you see. In some he's said they hold power...in others he said there ain't shit they could do to him. He literally said " I can be antisemitic and Adidas won't drop me."

LLS so this nigga out hear ranting and raving acting like he doing some for others besides himself. Then at the same time contradicting himself.

Shit is just wild.

They can still play basketball it's not like they got their arms chopped off. You're being way over the top hyperbolic.
Ehhhh they are in the middle of the bball season…. They d have to transfer to a new school and sit out a season. What about the seniors… don’t forget every kid at Donda is a least a 3 star recruit

LLS so this nigga out hear ranting and raving acting like he doing some for others besides himself. Then at the same time contradicting himself.

Shit is just wild.

That's exactly it. And the people defending him seem to be deluded into thinking Kanye is doing this "for us" instead of just himself.

Back