Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Funniest thing about Kanye’s self destruction was that, at the end of the day… it was for nothing.

And the “all they doing is proving his point” crowd… as if Kanye was the first person who ever said that before.

Nigga “exposed” a well known open “secret”… and now what?

Did he even name names?

See it’s logic like this, that makes me believe that this was just a contrived event to remind niggas to stay quiet. Like what did Kanye accomplish?

Certain people run Hollywood and don’t want you calling them out? Who didn’t know this?

This is just a shit show. Like Kanye should know that he can’t eat off the table with devils and the lord. It’s just one bit confusion fest.

And you're defending a person who wouldn't spit on you if you're on fire and has made sure to tell you how little they think of you and your ancestors...I'll take being me.
Most people here do the same and act the same. Am i lion?
But I will say right is right and wrong is wrong. People hire murders…multi murders. But words is what hurts?
Nah.
If I see something wrong ….I don’t need a persons respect or to like me to call it out.
y’all out here working for the ancestors of those who raped ya ancestors.
so much more to be angry bro.
That man can say white people are god sent.
I won’t care.
his opinion.
it’s not affecting my orbit
Not disrupting anything.
Now if Ye said fuck you Dos and ya granny….then we just gonna insult each other back and forth.
but if the police beating his ass afterwards….I need to speak up.
ain’t gotta like how I operate…yet I’m also being me.
so we agree to disagree

See it’s logic like this, that makes me believe that this was just a contrived event to remind niggas to stay quiet. Like what did Kanye accomplish?

Certain people run Hollywood and don’t want you calling them out? Who didn’t know this?

This is just a shit show. Like Kanye should know that he can’t eat off the table with devils and the lord. It’s just one bit confusion fest.
It was known in Hollywood Weinstein raped women or whatever…yet it was joked about on huge platforms. He was a gatekeeper. How many women didn’t come out because of fear their career would be o we? A few was deemed as crazy.

Nigga talking like people haven't been trying to get Howard outta here. You can't Cancel a dude for being offensive when being offensive is the only reason he's famous to begin with.
Yet here we are cancelling a dude known for talking crazy…because he talked crazy.

TBF from what I've seen, Skechers are big in the food service, grocery, asian, and arab communities/circles so he may have been on to something.

He was onto something alright.....

onto that exit sign...

0A_FWG.gif

What does/did it accomplish tho?

aside from cut his net worth in half… EVERYBODY already knew it’s plenty of Jews in them boardrooms

Neither niggas nor other white folks have ever been “quiet” about it either.

So tell me… what did this accomplish? In what way have you personally or us collectively benefited from him saying it? What new information did you learn?

Honest questions.

Didnt that line in MJ song they dont really care about us get taken out/bleeped?

"Nigga" flies left and right on every record tho

All things aint equal and different folks dont get the same treatment.

It's still fuck Kanye.. but it's interesting seeing all this shit play out in real time. That's all I got

don’t forget jada’s line in all about the benjamins

“stack chips like hebrews

TBF from what I've seen, Skechers are big in the food service, grocery, asian, and arab communities/circles so he may have been on to something.
bruh..........they sell a lot of cheap shoes, He sold over priced "designer" shoes. What exactly was he on to?

Back