Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

TJ Mother fuckin Maxx cut ties w that nigga!!?? lol

They really throwin dis coon out w da trash.

guy-throwing-trash-can-at-someone.gif

I read that shit like... he had product in TJ Maxx?

lol watch fuckin dollar tree come out next condemning him and severing ties just for the fuck of it 🤣

Last edited:
80s or not.. if someone said some blatant anti-semetic mess back in the 80s I dunno if folks would shrug it off as.. oh "it was a different time" type shit

I just remembered this too...Ice Cube made songs with comments about Jews in it that definitely weren't complimentary and had a few other instances of being accused of being antisemitic and within a few years that nigga was starring in family friendly movies...

I would love to hear the talk around the dinner table
Kid: Daddy , why are they hurt mr YE.
Dad: he said bad things and its consequences
Kid: what did he say?
Dad: he said someone ruled the world.
Kid: but how is that bad?
Dad: it just is.
Having kids scared to say anything.
This is a teachable moment.
I’m just curious what side y’all gonna teach.

I just remembered this too...Ice Cube made songs with comments about Jews in it that definitely weren't complimentary and had a few other instances of being accused of being antisemitic and within a few years that nigga was starring in family friendly movies...

Didnt that line in MJ song they dont really care about us get taken out/bleeped?

"Nigga" flies left and right on every record tho

All things aint equal and different folks dont get the same treatment.

It's still fuck Kanye.. but it's interesting seeing all this shit play out in real time. That's all I got

Context....

When Howard Stern did that ish it was back in the 80s (although wrong) it was a different time. He couldn't do that ish now nor does he...plus he was forced to go to satellite radio back in early 00

Let's not do this...shit u did back in the days you can't do now.

"Blazin' saddles" (co-written by Richard Pryor) if anyone know about that movie, that type of movie couldn't be made now.
Cosby’s allegations were from the 70 or 60s.
But let’s fry em cuz he hurt people.
Time shouldn’t matter.
Or is that also situational

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yes it is situational as it always should be. Why would you willingly defend someone who is wrong? So now it can be 2 idiots standing together?

I don’t think this Kanye thing applies to that Situation

for that to work, you and the “homie” would have to be on good standing with each other before he did that other thing

kanye was fuckin up with us before the jewish shit

I would love to hear the talk around the dinner table
Kid: Daddy , why are they hurt mr YE.
Dad: he said bad things and its consequences
Kid: what did he say?
Dad: he said someone ruled the world.
Kid: but how is that bad?
Dad: it just is.
Having kids scared to say anything.
This is a teachable moment.
I’m just curious what side y’all gonna teach.

This sounds like some whitewashing history shit. That's the teachable moment in this made up scenario. You sound like a white person

Didnt that line in MJ song they dont really care about us get taken out/bleeped?

It's still fuck Kanye.. but it's interesting seeing all this shit play out in real time. That's all I got

MJ was walking around with signs calling Tommy Motolla the devil. That man gave not 1 fuck. As for the different reactions of course those exist and we're seeing that play out now because what Kanye is saying has been said before by others with varying degrees of public scorn. Which kinda proves the point that yeah during a certain time frame certain stereotypes, slurs, imagery, etc was going to get a pass.

9D6D32AF-76DD-42F8-8B6F-D386C4499AE1.jpeg

Isn't it one of the Revenge of The Nerds movies where a guy tricks a girl into letting him go down on her? And I know it's 16 Candles where dude literally hands over a drunk/passed out girl to a guy. There's tons of shit done in 80s and 90s movies that shouldn't have been cool then and definitely wouldn't fly today

I can't remember but now I gotta go back and watch them shits to see ha ha I wouldn't be surprised though

Back