Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Isn't it one of the Revenge of The Nerds movies where a guy tricks a girl into letting him go down on her? And I know it's 16 Candles where dude literally hands over a drunk/passed out girl to a guy. There's tons of shit done in 80s and 90s movies that shouldn't have been cool then and definitely wouldn't fly today

80s or not.. if someone said some blatant anti-semetic mess back in the 80s I dunno if folks would shrug it off as.. oh "it was a different time" type shit

80s or not.. if someone said some blatant anti-semetic mess back in the 80s I dunno if folks would shrug it off as.. oh "it was a different time" type shit

I mean given the fact that the "sheisty Jew lawyer" was still very much a thing in regular media up until fairly recently its not really a stretch to think other blatant antisemitic things would also have gotten a pass.

I mean given the fact that the "sheisty Jew lawyer" was still very much a thing in regular media up until fairly recently its not really a stretch to think other blatant antisemitic things would also have gotten a pass.

the lawyer thing is a faaaar cry from blackface and spewing nigga/nigger

Context....

When Howard Stern did that ish it was back in the 80s (although wrong) it was a different time. He couldn't do that ish now nor does he...plus he was forced to go to satellite radio back in early 00

Let's not do this...shit u did back in the days you can't do now.

"Blazin' saddles" (co-written by Richard Pryor) if anyone know about that movie, that type of movie couldn't be made now.

yea, no way this makes it out the writers room today lol

handy-man-flying.gif

TJ Mother fuckin Maxx cut ties w that nigga!!?? lol

They really throwin dis coon out w da trash.

guy-throwing-trash-can-at-someone.gif

Lotta people showing their true colors.

Going after the kids............and the school though?

View attachment 948872

Like I said earlier, they're just proving Kanye right.

Whether intentional or not, this is what he meant when he said he was going after them.

Not by attacking them, but by setting things in motion that will cause them to expose themselves.
To me this is showing a lot more.
It’s crazy ppl are laser focus on kanye when them people are showing how splintered and sensitive we that we will allow this and not stand up.
it shows just how scared we truly are of them with some things I’m reading.
mid niggas so bad, shoulda did something.but no they behind big bro celebrating his takedown.

It took Jews to be insulted before he was cancelled but they didn’t cancel him when he said slavery was a choice.
grown men saying this.
shows niggas ain’t got power in a stupid ass point trying to be made.

What ever happened to….if my homie wrong I’ll stand with him and we talk about it later. But for now we going at it side by side.

I guess it’s situational

Back