Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I did read that..and if I understand you correctly. No Jewish person should need to apologize for becoming "powerful" or taken control of anything. Yes, definitely black people were behind the 8 ball but it's a new day and age...

Nigs need to get up and get out and go get wealthy..stop bitching about other people or our skin color holding us back..(not saying you are or anyone here is)

Tyler Perry, Oprah, Jay, Diddy...they ain't bitching and we know they had to go thru some bullshit..

That's just how I feel about everything...
Interesting post and I’m with it 100%.
The problem is the optics and how we have allowed success to be tarnished and not something to want.
Check the Robert smith thread as an example.

Does anybody have any actual details about this school because I've seen a few say it's not even accredited

I think it's just the name of the team(I think) they were on espn the other day playing in that tournament Lebron James son's team was playing in.

Lol Aaron Donald and Jalyen Brown leave Kanye's sports agency after the anti-Jewish shit...but signed after he said slavery for 400 years sounded like a choice.

Black celebrities and athletes are the weakest link lol.

If you went to Donda Sports after he disrespected generations of resistance against slavery by your ancestors, you can stay when he went in on Jews. These motherfuckers didn't even leave after Kanye West denied George Floyd was killed by cops.

Motherfuckers will do anything for a motherfucker that makes beats and shoes, but they roll over for the Jews. Black folks are confused.

Exactly and we wonder why they try to force feed them as our "leaders", they don't stand on nothing lol

still wack to punish them kids for his actions. Dont care how folks try to justify it that is clown shit

It's not justifying anything..its life. You wanna act like an ass, somebody with more power will take it even further than you....

It is what it is...street nigs do it all the time.

Back