Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Rabbi on CBS News is unintentionally exposing how her people move.

Saying there's only 15 million jews in the world, but not acknowledging how much wealth and influence they have.

Even admits she understands how people might believe how powerful the jews are after Adidas dropped them and was willing to take a $250 million loss.

(This Rabbi is an asian woman btw.)

They're starting to realize that more people are starting to understand what Kanye was talking about, so their new narrative is to tell everyone to stop giving Kanye so much attention.

Which begs the question, if he's really as crazy/mentally ill as people claim..........why not bring attention to his quote/unquote............"ignorance" and "mental illness?"

Why not reach out to him to get him the help he needs?

Why take his concerns so seriously?

Well, it's because they realize that the more attention he gets............the more people are gonna start to see that he's telling the truth about them.
What exactly is he telling the truth about?

kanye talks as if Jewish people move as a single unit. Which is completely untrue.

is it true that there are some rich jewish people that control a lot of stuff? Yes.

Do those rich jewish people push their personal agenda? Yes

here is where the problem lies in Kanye’s logic.
Kanye is acting as if the avg Jewish person is in on some global conspiracy as if they move as a unit and share some wicked ‘control the world trait’. Which unironically, is the same way other rich Kanye friends talk about black people. Except Kanye and his friends talk like black people are inherently “stupid with tendencies to be criminals”. Kanye openly said in the Tucker interview that contracts are
not written culturally in a language black people could understand.

Kanye has said “you know niggas can’t read” in multiple songs.

so do I believe Isreal is a messed up country oppressing the people of Palestine?
Yes-

but do I think that’s a Jewish people problem or a problem with a country?

i think it’s a problem with a country and the countries leadership- not some genetic trait of Jews to oppress people.

I also think america does some messed up shit… don’t blame me!

Do I believe rich jewish people push their agenda?

Yes… but that’s all rich people… including Kanye.

Kanye just had white lives matter shirts and MADE black models wear them as part of a fashion show. Kanye is a rich man pushing HIS agenda.

i get that Kanye is mentally ill.

I also am glad he is getting this current treatment.

Kanye is hurting more black people than he is Jewish people.:: thank god someone had the nerve to stand up to him.

He is the more powerful Candace Owen.:.. destroying black people and making it seem like black people are all savages.

My whole problem with Kanye is he talks as if any group moves as a unit and has some genetic predisposition to any trait- and the root of that is racism.:..

You can’t think black people are unique and capable of having diverse people in our mist.:. From criminals to saints from idiots to genius and demand that the world treat us based on our actions and NOT judge me for the actions of other people…and then say “all those people” are one way or another

kanye is THE Coon King and Candace is the Queen…. And Kim cares more about black people (her kids) than those two traitors!

I am definitely not one of these “Ye was playing chess he won” characters lol, but seeing this clip, maybe he actually was pretty aware of what he was doing.

What exactly is he telling the truth about?

kanye talks as if Jewish people move as a single unit. Which is completely untrue.

is it true that there are some rich jewish people that control a lot of stuff? Yes.

Do those rich jewish people push their personal agenda? Yes

here is where the problem lies in Kanye’s logic.
Kanye is acting as if the avg Jewish person is in on some global conspiracy as if they move as a unit and share some wicked ‘control the world trait’. Which unironically is the same way other rich Kanye is friends with talk about black people. Except Kanye and his friends talk like black people are inherently “stupid with tendencies to be criminals”. Kanye openly said in the Tucker interview that contracts are
not written in culturally in a language black people could understand. Kanye has said “you know niggas can’t read” in multiple songs.

so do I believe Isreal is a messed up country oppressing the people of Palestine? Yes- but do I think that’s a Jewish people problem or a problem with a country? I think it’s a problem with a country and the countries leadership- not some genetic trait of Jews to oppress people.

Do I believe rich jewish people push their agenda? Yes… but that’s all rich people… including Kanye. Kanye just had white lives matter shirts and MADE black models wear them as part of a fashion show. Kanye is a rich man pushing HIS agenda.

i get that Kanye is mentally ill. I also am glad he is getting this current treatment. Kanye is hurting more black people than he is Jewish people.:: thank god someone had the nerve to stand up to him. He is the more powerful Candace Owen.:.. destroying black people and making it seem like black people are all savages.
My whole problem with Kanye is he talks as if any group moves as a unit and has some genetic predisposition to any trait- and the root of that is racism.:..

You can’t think black people are unique and capable of having diverse people in our mist.:. From criminals to saints from idiots to genius and demand that the world treat us based on our actions and NOT judge me for the actions of other people…and then say “all those people” are one way or another

kanye is THE Coon King and Candace is the Queen…. And Kim cares more about black people (her kids) than those two traitors!

I agree.

Although Kanye didn't say it specifically, it's clear to me that he's only referring to rich Jews who are in power that control the media and entertainment industries.

Never thought he was talking about the average everyday Jewish person.

A lot of what Ye said was basically correct but it takes someone much more eloquent than him to say it in a way that is acceptable in this climate

This is true too, but sometimes the raw truth hits a little harder.

@yenofwu it doesn’t take much searching online to find Jewish people that will tell you that they made very intentional moves after WW2 to position themselves in certain industries (media, finance, politics, etc) as a self-defense strategy. It was really well done and mirrored what black people attempted to do post emancipation in a lot of ways. If we’d had the benefit of the camouflage of white skin we may have had similar success.

Rabbi on CBS News is unintentionally exposing how her people move.

Saying there's only 15 million jews in the world, but not acknowledging how much wealth and influence they have.

Even admits she understands how people might believe how powerful the jews are after Adidas dropped them and was willing to take a $250 million loss.

(This Rabbi is an asian woman btw.)

They're starting to realize that more people are beginning to understand what Kanye is talking about, so their new narrative is to tell everyone to stop giving Kanye so much attention.

Which begs the question, if he's really as crazy/mentally ill as people claim..........why not bring attention to his quote/unquote............"ignorance" and "mental illness?"

Why not reach out to him to get him the help he needs?

Why take his concerns so seriously?

Well, it's because they realize that the more attention he gets............the more people are gonna start to see that he's telling the truth about them.

Power of the kike.

A lot of what Ye said was basically correct but it takes someone much more eloquent than him to say it in a way that is acceptable in this climate

See you can't give this dude any correct in my opinion. First off, all he was doing was ranting and raving, and playing victim. He started off with his ex-wife and that wasn't good enough, then it was adidas, gap, Loui(and his friend virgil ) and that wasn't good enough, than it was putting that stupid ish on a shirt to just stir ish up, then he went further and started with the Jewish bullshit..

all he doing is bitching and the min. there is any push back he starts to play victim and say the Industry hurt him...man fuck outta here!!

I hope he does lose everything

all this kat did was stated the obvious in some of his points which was completely out of context cause he was just going from one issue to the next.

How the fuck you that successful and you got "all these problems" the industry, fashion world, and Jewish people....all this sure wasn't an issue when you signed all these contracts and they all supported your goofy ass!

Man fuck outta here.

Last edited:
@oldman_Ghost! read what I posted after that

I do think he misdiagnosed the dynamic he described as the source of his personal problems

I did read that..and if I understand you correctly. No Jewish person should need to apologize for becoming "powerful" or taken control of anything. Yes, definitely black people were behind the 8 ball but it's a new day and age...

Nigs need to get up and get out and go get wealthy..stop bitching about other people or our skin color holding us back..(not saying you are or anyone here is)

Tyler Perry, Oprah, Jay, Diddy...they ain't bitching and we know they had to go thru some bullshit..

That's just how I feel about everything...

I did read that..and if I understand you correctly. No Jewish person should need to apologize for becoming "powerful" or taken control of anything. Yes, definitely black people were behind the 8 ball but it's a new day and age...

Nigs need to get up and get out and go get wealthy..stop bitching about other people or our skin color holding us back..(not saying you are or anyone here is)

Tyler Perry, Oprah, Jay, Diddy...they ain't bitching and we know they had to go thru some bullshit..

That's just how I feel about everything...

Absolutely, I have nothing but praise for how they had a plan and executed on it

Absolutely, I have nothing but praise for how they had a plan and executed on it

It's our turn now..with everything that has taken place these past couple of years...

White ppl/jews/corporations ..have cracked "the door open a little" for us...

Nigs should seize the moment and push their way right thru that bitch...

Back