Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

been saying this for the longest. Net worth is purely theoretical money. These supposed "billionaires" ain't liquid for even close to that much money. I genuinely doubt even a single "billionaire" is liquid for even remotely close to that much.
It’s crazy to have that much cash.
most billionaires I learned don’t own anything. They just control it.
can’t be taxed if you don’t have nothing.

It’s crazy to have that much cash.
most billionaires I learned don’t own anything. They just control it.
can’t be taxed if you don’t have nothing.

So they're not really billionaires because their "wealth" is all theoretical. They control this and that, but ain't really got the money they claim to have.

So they're not really billionaires because their "wealth" is all theoretical. They control this and that, but ain't really got the money they claim to have.
I rather theoretical riches but controlling everything than being taxed to death to have liquid to just sit there.
you should look into family foundations.

Saying they control everything is not offensive neither does that create a dog whistle to hurt them
They take offense because it's the rhetoric that got them run out of a lotta countries and thrown into gas chambers.
Yea when Jay and other blacks say it, it's more like as an example to our own to get on our shit. They just don't see it that way🤷🏽‍♀️

They take offense because it's the rhetoric that got them run out of a lotta countries and thrown into gas chambers.
Yea when Jay and other blacks say it, it's more like as an example to our own to get on our shit. They just don't see it that way🤷🏽‍♀️
Imagine telling someone they got a nice car and they get ya cable cancelled cuz someone once stole a car.

Man, i hope i have people in my life who will ride for me the way @DOS_patos rides for Kanye.

I respect it, lol. Unless u come in here with that "I am just asking questions" bullshit.
See if them questions don’t get answered …sike :lol10:
mid be a hypocrite is I don’t stay down. I said shit that others find crazy and at times offensive. So I can’t act like anything he said hurts me or mine. I gotta worry about those that actually try to hurt me and mine.
plus black men have enough shit without me adding to it.

Back