Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

And you say this to say what?
I say this as exactly what it means. He a fool who signed away his brand to the same people that are cancelling him. Had he did it himself or with other blacks he would not be in this situation. He thought he was one of them and now he got his nigga wake up call. Come on man you SMARTER than this.

"Even when you in a benz you still a nigga in a coupe" kanye West.

I say this as exactly what it means. He a fool who signed away his brand to the same people that are cancelling him. Had he did it himself or with other blacks he would not be in this situation. He thought he was one of them and now he got his nigga wake up call. Come on man you SMARTER than this.

"Even when you in a benz you still a nigga in a coupe" kanye West.
Or maybe sacrificing to understand the inner workings to make your own.

I mean are people still going to buy yeezys now that he left tho liek there beforehand. Shit didnt someone just post a article about adidas brand bringing in lower amount of money WITH yeezy. what you think gonna happen now, with people being name followers and not the brand per say

A lot of cooning going on cause Kanye said some slick shit about Jews…

Meanwhike niggas been getting disrespected for years and nobody stopped supporting all these other companies.

A lot of cooning going on…

Not siding with Kanye…just peeping the landscape.
And this is why a lot of these posts and anger is a joke to me. He said he said
Selective outrage.
Niggas like seeing a black man humbled and brought down to earth.
But he said he said

Lol I'm tryna tell y'all this happens to every single born middle class aspiring Black person that is somewhat talented.

They further up the chain of wealth they climb, the Whiter it gets and most Black folks can't handle the social isolation of wealth.

Wealth is isolating. It doesn't bring people together, it excludes.

And let's be real, a lot of these Black wealthy Black people you see in Forbes with their little 2 billion dollars that don't even rank in the actual Forbes list, are pet monkeys, they get treated like kids by White faces of brands and corporations.

You watch these interviews with Kanye when he talks to these White people.

Lex talking to Kanye like he's an 8 year old. Kanye over here drawing on paper, writing the shit Lex says.

That's all these so called Black billionaires and hundred millions act around White people.

Wealth can't get you class. Wealth alone doesn't make you elite. It's about institutional power, that supports and informs an entire people.

One rich motherfucker that comes from a historically poor and disenfranchised people really ain't shit. Nobody is really impressed besides the poor people that motherfucker comes from.

Sway tried to tell Kanye that when he said make your own shit and sell it to your own people but Kanye ran to the White boys and got humiliated for 7 years just so he can get the bag. He didn't even get the job he wanted, Virgil did.

This Kanye West shit is a lesson that you get in a sociology class about race, privilege and wealth.

Most of these wealthy Black entertainers and celebrities are tied up in the institutions that exploit their connection to Black popular culture, it's not real money.
:think2:

:kanyecry2:

I wonder how do y’all think these people made money if they weren’t “under” contract?

Microsoft was under contract with IBM to create something. This is what started the growth and $$$$$$$$$$ of the company and owners.

Yeezy was under contract with Gap/ADIDAS to create something.

Just doesnt make sense to me to count bread you aint made yet

Or maybe sacrificing to understand the inner workings to make your own.
Nigga. I said he should have did it himself but I was told he already failed and was in debt. Bro stop trying to find a positive in this guy. He is unsalvageable and when I see you I am going to put hands and feet on you too

Last edited:
I wonder how do y’all think these people made money if they weren’t “under” contract?

Microsoft was under contract with IBM to create something. This is what started the growth and $$$$$$$$$$ of the company and owners.

Yeezy was under contract with Gap/ADIDAS to create something.
These two situations are completely different. MS was a starup who had no money just like Marvel needed DC to publish their comics when they first started. Kanye had millions in his petsonal account. Yall got to stop this goofy shit. You got a bitch selling pink sauce by herself on TikTok but a coon with millions of dollars need a big company?
Some of yall are willfully ignorant. Anyway that is the end for me. Fuck Coonye, fuck Addidas and fuck them Jews.

Back